Shuffling in London Clubs?

hey! easy with belgium Gino (on my fb contacts)
Upside down :lol: i forgot his quote :D whne gino is in town ..
i saw him at zoo ibz 14, but never see him again
sankey,jets pool were his home
there is a video where he went to seal pit, staff wanted to evict him but all people supporting him, they let him make his move, as zoo performers
i dont really know him but looks like his dream to be a character (cutting his poney tail, he looks like as regular bloke now )in ibz felt down, was expecting to work for Hi ibiza but didnt get the job as i guess he doesnt fit to cliché of Hi ibz, having a baby a few days ago, didnt help to party hard in ibz too..
gino used to work for Koppas , west end

the african tramp , disnt see him ibz 17 as i didnt go to cala beniras.

the shuffle thing, i was wondering how many minutes hour they can last dancing 1h max? 10minutes?

There is various styles or energy - You can be really subtle with it and it can look good in my opinion

It also requires a lot of skill

This is the best shuffle dancer I have seen (skip to 1min)

It's a f***ing ridiculous dance not for clubs and I have no time for it at all but I can see how it might work as a street thing. Bit like a modern day breakdance. Hopefully it keeps these idiots on streets and out of the clubs

I think he's the same guy who's in the other clip that icey said he saw this prick in PDB..
Surely this is what Ibiza is missing these days, he dancing is not for me but his a bit eccentric and these are the characters we rarely see nowadays.

Back