Shuffling in London Clubs?

It's Here.. 2017 festival shuffle compilation..
The wait is over..:) N-joy

Last edited:
The first one doesn't seem to spill a drop of her ale, which in itself is impressive. But apart from that non-spill-skill, it's all a bit too choreographed for me...I'm more of a cut loose and do what you feel kind of dude

The main thing i hate about shuffling in clubs etc is it rarely matches the music being played, because as you said its "choreographed".... they arent dancing to the music, theres just music playing whilst they strut their moves theyve practiced in the bedroom

(Havent watched that vid, dont want to go bed feeling agitated :spank:)

Think fortnite video game will bring this craze right back with the youth. My boy’s aren’t happy that their dad can shuffle (well I gave it ago) think more the embarrassment than anything.

disclaimer: I havnt shuffled outside my own home for the last 25 years so please don’t judge me.

Think fortnite video game will bring this craze right back with the youth. My boy’s aren’t happy that their dad can shuffle (well I gave it ago) think more the embarrassment than anything.

disclaimer: I havnt shuffled outside my own home for the last 25 years so please don’t judge me.

Ah, a fellow Dad dancer eh!

Nothing I like better than embarrassing my daughters at family do's with some robotic break dancing and the classic geordie two-step ?

They mock me, but I later see them copying my moves.

Little fcuking hypocrites ?

Back