Shuffling in London Clubs?

I teach 9/10 year olds. When we had an indoor recess last week they asked me if i could put on some music so they could shuffle. I said there was no shuffling allowed! 8)

Which days will it be on?

You need not fear - it will be available EVERY day of course :rolleyes: ... Just remember who it was who "broke the story" .... :twisted:

Rumour has it there will be shuffle classes for tots too, so pushy parents need have no fear their little ones will fall behind in the race for shuffle excellence.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm starting to side with the Shufflers.....

Don't muffle the shuffle!!!

Yeah, it looks like the cycle of of 'in-crowd' not liking the 'nu-crowd' before they (the nus) become the ins just got shorter. Acid teds 'ruining' the Shoomers secret club all over again......

I didn't know what shuffling was so i had to do some research on youtube. So if you watch the prodigy perform circa 20 years ago in slow motion then you get shuffling right?

good piece there i rkn. What he hasn't mentioned is the fights that have been breaking out on dancefloors when shufflers space is 'invaded' or a new pair of trainers gets accidently stepped on...

How much of that actually happens though?

in the world of FB and RA gossip of course! I dont go to these unreputable 'raves' myself of course haha

the last few times ive been to brick lane to parties the atmosphere has been alot more tense and abit dodgy rather than how it may have been a couple years before when it was more smiles / international and tbh messy. It used to be the italians and spanish kids rolling around being messy with big smiles on their faces but now its london / essex geezers being more agressive which ive def seen first hand. The shuffling thing is something that seems to have come with the same people

Fair enough, if you've seen it yourself. Just another wave to ride out. Not that I'm likely to be in a club anytime soon.

Back