Resistance 2018

Solomun and Dixon was packed with girls, Resistance last week which was techno sludge fest brought out the girls.

Rave music in general isn't sexually charged as urban music so harder to do the girl thing but we're moving into a tangent

Urban music is abosolute garbage and for me should go back to ayia napa. Brings nothing to the island is as bad as EDM. Why anyone would go to one of these nights when in Ibiza is beyond me!! Clubs putting on things like that cathy Guettas night are also to blame. But that’s clubs like Hii for you. Space would never have had this

Urban music is abosolute garbage and for me should go back to ayia napa. Brings nothing to the island is as bad as EDM. Why anyone would go to one of these nights when in Ibiza is beyond me!! Clubs putting on things like that cathy Guettas night are also to blame. But that’s clubs like Hii for you. Space would never have had this
Completely agree with it being bad however simply enough its supply and demand! There is clearly a market for this and with enough techno/house nights struggling every year I'm sure these types of nights bring in a fair bit of money to venues and at the end of the day its still a business.

Edit: To add I find it a bit naive of people to moan that these events exist! The majority of clubs wouldn't survive with pure house and techno every single night of the week so its these types of nights that allow the lesser know good quality music nights to exist. Its simple, don't like it don't go.

Techno is boring. Its for bedroom nerds that can't dance and are scared of girls.. always was,always will..sausage house..

You think Technos boring. I suggest you start going out to club nights mate. For many it’s the best music out there. Ibiza needs more techno imo.You comment on things like club nights and you state on this forum you don’t even go clubbing?? Clearly you are not in a position to comment if you don’t go clubbing!!

If you not into clubbing in Ibiza that’s fair enough, it’s not for everyone but I will suggest you try going to Berlin and experience a proper techno night. You won’t be dispappointed

Edit: To add I find it a bit naive of people to moan that these events exist! The majority of clubs wouldn't survive with pure house and techno every single night of the week so its these types of nights that allow the lesser know good quality music nights to exist. Its simple, don't like it don't go.

You could say it’s naive and il openly admit Im opinionated on a lot of music. But I don’t think it adds anything to the magic of Ibiza.

Back