Resistance 2018

lol 2013.... try 10 years before at least

That’s fair enough in your opinion. I’ve been going to Ibiza since 2002. So done a fair bit. I used to spend a lot of time in Pacha and Amnesia when I was younger but space is always been the place for me especially Coxy night.

Well 2013 or any of the earlier years are still a lot better than what’s actually happening now don’t you think??

1999 was last time at space..1996 Pacha. and that's not pacha now..

That’s a long time ago mate.why don’t you try going to Pacha now just for one night? Cocoon?

It’s probably the best night on the island for many. I’m sure you would have a good time.

I read here its really good,im over end of October probably finished by then. Ill try get into techno over the dark winter months.. can you tell me any good techno tunes made in the last 24 years?

I bet many people have popped it in IBZ and not stayed the course, engaged on a beach listening to nice music after a hot day and a few cocktails....then back to work/home and it all looks a bit different!

Anyone go last night?

yes we ended our 12 clubs in 12 hours tour there. we got there only at 5:30am when sadly vista club just had shut but the main room was buzzing.
adam b2b giuseppe was a proper techno assault.

fantastic vibe in there, seriously. such a change to hi where two hours before everyone was just standing around on their phones taking pics/vids from the mouse head.

genuinely, the difference in atmosphere from place to place within one night can be so massive, doing that club tour last night made us again very aware of this.

yes we ended our 12 clubs in 12 hours tour there. we got there only at 5:30am when sadly vista club just had shut but the main room was buzzing.
adam b2b giuseppe was a proper techno assault.

fantastic vibe in there, seriously. such a change to hi where two hours before everyone was just standing around on their phones taking pics/vids from the mouse head.

genuinely, the difference in atmosphere from place to place within one night can be so massive, doing that club tour last night made us again very aware of this.

I like Adam, when he's good he is really good. His precision is impressive.

I don't understand why there is no Drumcode residency in Ibiza. Adam already moved there, he can have Maceo as his co-star and Capriati every now and then.

I would not miss Enrico at Vista room though.. How was the mouse doing =)

Back