Resistance 2018

Luckily he didn't see where they came from! Atleast the DJ knows someone really loved what they were doing when it happens for real though, when some woman is happy enough to go home without any underwear because they were so into it. Maybe the equivalent of a grown man crying on the dancefloor (which I have also done) hahah.

Legit laughing out loud. I'd like to party with you some time for sure.

In terms of what?
Well there's a lot nonsense at these things that try to create a family friendly festival atmosphere in a few hours during the heat of the day.. at least its free so be wotrh a look for some street food...

i forgot to post it
the good looking brunette girl that welcome u at privilege door for Resiistance party
French friend :p i bump into many places along summer beside Privilege , heart ibz, pyramid amesia.
i was happyly surprised to see her there cox bday privilege
Say Hello to V..... from the pirate :D

How is resistance going so far this season ?have been to coxy birthday only which was full but the other one are also working well?
Glad that privilege have at least one good party , think he deserved it !

Just watching back the Beyer vs Capriati B2B from last week and quite enjoying it actually. Probably best B2B I've seen from them

How is resistance going so far this season ?have been to coxy birthday only which was full but the other one are also working well?
Glad that privilege have at least one good party , think he deserved it !

I went to the Cox bday one but also to the one the week before with the whole Richie Hawtin play differently takeover.

It was kind a dead before 12..I went early to see Hito play. That small room next to the bathroom was actually doing open decks on a play differently mixer! Ugghh...I usually have a usb in my wallet at home but not my travel wallet in ibz.

It did slowly fill up but in the main room. The terrace was still play but coulda used more ppl. They probably meant to keep it open till 630 AM for the Anna and Francesca Lombardo B2b that started at 4 AM but the numbers were lacking and shut it early at 530. The whole digital vs vinyl thing was cool. Musically night was good...Ritchie is back on form, I wss really surprised. They kept the best led screen effects for him.

The production overall is really amazing. They disguise the boxy look of Priv with their lighting. Really hope this night is doing well...if you're a fan of this music Sasha and Digweed live in Ibiza should be default attendance

I’ve heard close to nothing about the Sasha | Digweed Vista sets this season. Anyone caught one? Any good?

I’ve heard close to nothing about the Sasha | Digweed Vista sets this season. Anyone caught one? Any good?

I seen an hour or so of them both on the resistance night for coxy bday.Tbh from what I do they were nothing special on this night. As said it was only an hour and you need to give both long sets to get the best out of them.

I also have heard anyone speaking much about them this year.

beyer just posted how much he loves resistance and he will be counting the days to next summer. thought I'd share this to prevent further speculation of his own weekly drumcode party in ibiza :)

The coxy bday one was good but not like mind blowing. Its like a proggy techno-y sound if I had to describe it, more close to how Digweed usually plays. I was there from beg to end...if I have one criticism They could use more variety of tracks and stronger peaks and valleys

Anyone know if the set times in the september thread are correct? And why haven’t they been officially posted:confused:

Anyone know if the set times in the september thread are correct? And why haven’t they been officially posted:confused:

The names on the flyer are listed in reverse order of set-time, to give you an idea. And I got told by a couple of the Resistance crew that Sasha & Digweed get 3 hours tonight.

My thoughts on Resistance Closing:

We had a great time and this was by far the busiest Resistance we had seen (went to two including Closing last year). Club seemed filled top to bottom and had Domed outside area open at the top which we hadn’t seen before.

One minor criticism is that we arrived at 11.15 to catch Patrice Baumel and whilst he was playing they wouldn’t open the main room which seemed odd.

Sasha & Digweed took over at 12 and played some decent stuff as the first half an Ikea pencil worked its magic. Crowd seemed very friendly and up for it and the main room filled up very quickly and seemingly people (lots of Italians) arriving for Cox / Maceo at 3am.

At this point we spent quite a bit in the smoking area including meeting a big group from Waterford in Ireland (and thanks to @craig72) I amazed them with my knowledge of their local scene. Cox / Maceo got progressively harder and we made our first visit to Vista for some of Skreams set which I enjoyed and maybe gives you some insight into how tech-House style can be great fun in the right circumstances ... lots of energy and quite funky it seemed at the time.

By this time two of our pals had bailed and we spent a little more time outside as the main room was very very busy and the music too much for our waining energy levels so we again headed to Vista for Dense & Pika but they also were smashing out some pretty heavy hitting stuff and we called it a day at 4.45 and waiting 25 minutes in the taxi queue.

All in all it exceeded our expectations as really only went as pals wanted to see Sasha/Digweed but it was great to see this big old club in what must be as close as you’ll get recently to the old days in terms of numbers and atmosphere. Production was up several notches from last year too. Can see this night is here to stay.

Back