Resistance 2018

I like Adam, when he's good he is really good. His precision is impressive.

I don't understand why there is no Drumcode residency in Ibiza. Adam already moved there, he can have Maceo as his co-star and Capriati every now and then.

I would not miss Enrico at Vista room though.. How was the mouse doing =)

i have to say adam has been boring me lately, but last night it was great. whereas with other artists that can wonderfully balance between styles and genres, with adam, when he goes away from banging techno and plays slower and tech house influenced style he really really bores me. but when he's on a techno stomper then yes. a good friend of mine saw him at berghain in april and she also meant that this was the proper adam she saw then.

I truly don't think they should do a proper drumcode residency. we've spoken about this times and times before, but I think adam has seen too many promoters fail before (for example maceo). prove me wrong but I think he's happy doing the odd drumcode takeover/showcase here rather than a proper residency.

since we had a super full schedule last night visiting all the clubs we sadly had go give enrico a miss.

I heard about 20mins of deadmau5 and that I did like musically. crowd, heat, vibe, sound quality - no no and no.

i have to say adam has been boring me lately, but last night it was great. whereas with other artists that can wonderfully balance between styles and genres, with adam, when he goes away from banging techno and plays slower and tech house influenced style he really really bores me.

Join the party on this one, and for Beyer fans I'm not saying he sucks or cannot play a good set or anything like that. I just think over the past few years he's gotten away from what defined the "Drumcode" sound. If you ask me, Enrico is pumping out music that sounds more Drumcode style than what Adam is doing. I think having really established himself, Adam has a little more room to get away from the thumping techno and play more what he feels like without too much flack and that's fine if it suits him it's just not that interesting to me. I was a big Beyer supporter and still listen to DCR mostly every week, one of my fav nights out was a marathon Beyer set at the old Pacha Ny, followed by a b2b with Bart Skils but I wouldn't bother seeing him locally anymore. Suppose that support can change as an artists evolves but I do not enjoy the direction his sound has moved.

Best Beyer has played in the last six times I've seen him and a marked improvement on his Cocoon and 1NS appearances earlier in the season.

His performance at tomorrowland (yeah weird) was the best i have seen from him for a loong time. I did not love his set at Pacha last year but this one was great. I can recommend to anyone.

Enrico will be the king though.

I saw Enrico at the Resistance preparty at Cafe Del Mar on Tuesday and it was good stuff. Some mysterious and uplifting sounds were used, wasn't all just banging techno.

Wouldn’t have expected proper techno at CDM.

Yeah but you never know these days.

I liked the added touch of some resistance go go dancers in tight vinyl next to him on either side. Also it was clear the ppl there were actual fans of his and were really excited to see him

Yeah but you never know these days.

I liked the added touch of some resistance go go dancers in tight vinyl next to him on either side. Also it was clear the ppl there were actual fans of his and were really excited to see him
One time I took my ex bird's knickers to the party and threw them at Enrico after he closed with Moon Rocks. Some great memories from seeing him live. My absolute favourite in the game right now. He even hinted at his Resistance date when I spoke to him after his show in Dublin in March, really nice guy. Great to see him finally getting booked in Ibiza.

Last edited:
One time I took my ex bird's knickers to the party and threw them at Enrico after he closed with Moon Rocks. Some great memories from seeing him live. My absolute favourite in the game right now. He even hinted at his Resistance date when I spoke to him after his show in Dublin in March, really nice guy. Great to see him finally getting booked in Ibiza.

Why did you still have your ex girlfriends knickers

He even hinted at his Resistance date when I spoke to him after his show in Dublin in March, really nice guy. Great to see him finally getting booked in Ibiza.

Maybe not the thread for this but I've been looking for him to be booked in NY pretty much since he first came about on Drumcode. I dont understand what takes promoters so long to get him on the bill over here especially since his fees cant be all that much just yet anyway. It's not like he would be an unsure crowd puller to me, I think people would come out for him especially with the Drumcode name attached, I feel like flying that flag alone brings people these days.

Not overly keen on the Resistance line up for this week! Coming over for Storytellers at Cova Santa although that goes on till 6am recon come 1/2 recon will be ready for a change of venue depending on the best times but Resistance line up looks very mish mash!!

Not overly keen on the Resistance line up for this week! Coming over for Storytellers at Cova Santa although that goes on till 6am recon come 1/2 recon will be ready for a change of venue depending on the best times but Resistance line up looks very mish mash!!

Yes, bit disjointed. The bones of another Drumcode showcase with some odd-balls thrown into the mix.
So far this season, the order on the flyer has been the running order in reverse chronology. So taking an educated guess, if you arrived after 3am you would still catch Paco Osuna, Adam Beyer, Marco Faraone & Ida Engbergy whilst missing Eats Everything, Nathan Barato and Detlef. Perfect.

Yes, bit disjointed. The bones of another Drumcode showcase with some odd-balls thrown into the mix.
So far this season, the order on the flyer has been the running order in reverse chronology. So taking an educated guess, if you arrived after 3am you would still catch Paco Osuna, Adam Beyer, Marco Faraone & Ida Engbergy whilst missing Eats Everything, Nathan Barato and Detlef. Perfect.
I like your thinking! Will make a last minute judgement call I recon between staying at Cova, Privi or Underground depending on the mood

They were left at my house one time so I kept them as a souvenir. I'm sure for a male DJ the ultimate compliment is when you get knickers or a bra thrown at the booth. Reminds me of this video, his reaction is priceless[/MEDIA]

LOL except when you get the lady's knickers thrown at you by another dude like in your case. I'd find that a bit odd if i were the dj and perhaps throw them back if I'd seen it in good fun.

What are you expecting at storytellers?

LOL except when you get the lady's knickers thrown at you by another dude like in your case. I'd find that a bit odd if i were the dj and perhaps throw them back if I'd seen it in good fun.
Luckily he didn't see where they came from! Atleast the DJ knows someone really loved what they were doing when it happens for real though, when some woman is happy enough to go home without any underwear because they were so into it. Maybe the equivalent of a grown man crying on the dancefloor (which I have also done) hahah.

Back