Resistance 2018

As a sidenote, the production was genuinely really good. But some of it - like the acrobats - felt very disengaging. Almost thrown together last minute. They didn't feel me with confidence up there! :lol:
Can imagine some first timer being told" Romeo and Juliet can't make tonight so Danny and jade you two are on the swing tonight"

One last thing, Eats Everything off his tits havin' it to CDW. Not one to sing his praises as a selector, but he is a hero for this.

I've heard/seen him off his tits many a time - you can't say that he is not a man of the people!

...and as much as I may get pelters for this the one time I have been to Elrow, I spent the entire night in the main room listening to Eats Everything ANL and he was excellent. Very versatile, moving between different genres seamlessly. Despite not enjoying some of his sets in the past, that night with 8 hours to play with he did the business.

confirmed carl & nic open vista club (named terrace for that party) with a B2B at 10pm next week.

also pretty sure sasha & digweed get a long set right after them.

I believe this will be one of the busiest resistance parties this summer.

confirmed carl & nic open vista club (named terrace for that party) with a B2B at 10pm next week.

OMG thanks for info

I've heard/seen him off his tits many a time - you can't say that he is not a man of the people!

...and as much as I may get pelters for this the one time I have been to Elrow, I spent the entire night in the main room listening to Eats Everything ANL and he was excellent. Very versatile, moving between different genres seamlessly. Despite not enjoying some of his sets in the past, that night with 8 hours to play with he did the business.

I like EE, seems to have a good repitoire of music and manages to seemlessly drop in old 90s/00s obsecure house tunes without you noticing. Good DJ and selector. And yes man of the people, vibrant memories of seeing him on the Space terrace at a Carl Cox night using someone’s phone as a flat surface...

YES, thank you so much for the intel, extremely helpful! Also trying not to get too excited-fear of higher expectations than actual delivery, but I’m excited, haven’t been to Privi since 2002!

Last edited:
Has there been any bands kicking about for resistance this year, early entry etc? Decided last night to book up and fly out on Tuesday morning for 4 nights, so much for having a year off from Ibiza. I know this night will be a busy one and we'll be attending with or without an early entry wristband, just trying to weight up buying tix now or hanging off until we get there.

Has there been any bands kicking about for resistance this year, early entry etc? Decided last night to book up and fly out on Tuesday morning for 4 nights, so much for having a year off from Ibiza. I know this night will be a busy one and we'll be attending with or without an early entry wristband, just trying to weight up buying tix now or hanging off until we get there.

I genuinely don‘t know about bands but you can always buy online with us until early evening of same day...

Whats your cut off time for buying online? Cheers

for privilege it‘s 6 hrs pre opening which in resistance‘s case is 4pm ibiza time since resistance opens at 10.

other clubs / parties we have on sale until 6/8/10pm on the same day of the event

Back