Resistance 2018

Discussion in 'Ibiza parties and clubs' started by zchas31, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Nobbie Q

Nobbie Q Active Member

I was hoping For more Josh wink and Kevin Saunderson and other nichey type of artists but all that matters is Sasha and Digweed for me

Also the night starts at 10 PM, and spot light has it at midnight. May wanna correct that cuz it means some long sets!

2. Chris L

Chris L Active Member

Edit: You mean 'longer' sets... maybe get a 3 hour pop at best

Nobbie Q likes this.
  3. Nobbie Q

Nobbie Q Active Member

Yep, hoping for 3 hours of S & D !

4. mr_why

mr_why Well-Known Member

I’d be amazed if anyone played a 3+ hour set (or even 2+ hour) at Resistance. But would happily be proved wrong.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  5. Browny

Browny Well-Known Member

Josh Wink b2b with Butch in Vista for closing:cool:

Nobbie Q likes this.
  6. Nobbie Q

Nobbie Q Active Member

FB_IMG_1525397384978.jpg

Seems like they added Ellen Allien to Resistance week 2?

7. ScarWhite

ScarWhite New Member

Just wondering - we've got 4x early bird and 3x standard tickets for Resistance week 3 - is there a set time the early bird tickets need to arrive at Privi or was it purely for the reduced price for registering?

Cheers all.

8. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

Early bird at Priv never had time limit.
    i saw regular tix was 60€ & sold out o_O, i was wondering about the discount if u ve subscribed weeks before.

See u there Week 3

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  9. stivi

stivi Super Moderator Staff Member

no time limit

by the way, we should have resistance tickets on sale on ibiza spotlight in the next few days too.

10. aregandj

aregandj Active Member

Is it just me or are the Resistance tickets nearly double the price to last year?!

11. FallenangelGparsons

FallenangelGparsons Well-Known Member

Double not really but 1/3 rise as regular tix was 40€
    just hope i wont pay full price week 3 :D

12. ScarWhite

ScarWhite New Member

Didn't do Resistance last year, how long does anyone think Coxy will play on week 3 for his birthday? Was hoping for a three hour set but not sure whether that's wishful thinking.

13. Nobbie Q

Nobbie Q Active Member

How'd it go tonight? Thought paul Woolford for 1 hour only was appaling when I checked the settimes

14. GermanWiener

GermanWiener New Member

Was wondering the same- how'd it go? How were the lines/crush, and at what time did it start happening? Going for Coxy's b-day in a few weeks and would like to avoid the crush as much as possible, will go earlier if need be, to avoid, but wondering when that would be? Nobbie Q where did you check the set times at? Thanks so much all in advance!

15. Nobbie Q

Nobbie Q Active Member

FB_IMG_1531892868285.jpg

Got it from FB. 2 hours for S and D? Right

I'm going for Carl's Bday too and am expecting Privilege to collapse. It all starts at 10. Hoping S and D play for 3. They could easily do Cox and Nic 10 to 1, S and D 1-4, and eats 4 to close

GermanWiener likes this.
  16. GermanWiener

GermanWiener New Member

Thank you so much! Oh sh*t- somewhere I saw Privi didn't even open until 12- so I wasn't planning on getting there until at least then, do you think we should get there earlier?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  17. Nobbie Q

Nobbie Q Active Member

We'll have to see what settimes look like.

18. GermanWiener

GermanWiener New Member

sorry didn't see the last few sentences of your post come through until now...yes guess we have to get there earlier for sures!

19. Evolution

Evolution Well-Known Member

I went last year shortly after 10:30. Very quiet, no queue to get in. Gave me time to chill, get a few drinks before the party really started.

Johnny Vodka, diver and GermanWiener like this.
  20. GermanWiener

GermanWiener New Member

Yes, Im looking forward to S & D as well with a Coxy cherry on top!! And all of the other fabs as well of course!