Resistance 2018

I was hoping For more Josh wink and Kevin Saunderson and other nichey type of artists but all that matters is Sasha and Digweed for me

Also the night starts at 10 PM, and spot light has it at midnight. May wanna correct that cuz it means some long sets!

I was hoping For more Josh wink and Kevin Saunderson and other nichey type of artists but all that matters is Sasha and Digweed for me

Also the night starts at 10 PM, and spot light has it at midnight. May wanna correct that cuz it means some long sets!

Josh Wink b2b with Butch in Vista for closing:cool:

Just wondering - we've got 4x early bird and 3x standard tickets for Resistance week 3 - is there a set time the early bird tickets need to arrive at Privi or was it purely for the reduced price for registering?

Cheers all.

Early bird at Priv never had time limit.
i saw regular tix was 60€ & sold out o_O, i was wondering about the discount if u ve subscribed weeks before.

See u there Week 3

Last edited:
Just wondering - we've got 4x early bird and 3x standard tickets for Resistance week 3 - is there a set time the early bird tickets need to arrive at Privi or was it purely for the reduced price for registering?

Cheers all.

no time limit

by the way, we should have resistance tickets on sale on ibiza spotlight in the next few days too.

Didn't do Resistance last year, how long does anyone think Coxy will play on week 3 for his birthday? Was hoping for a three hour set but not sure whether that's wishful thinking.

How'd it go tonight? Thought paul Woolford for 1 hour only was appaling when I checked the settimes

Was wondering the same- how'd it go? How were the lines/crush, and at what time did it start happening? Going for Coxy's b-day in a few weeks and would like to avoid the crush as much as possible, will go earlier if need be, to avoid, but wondering when that would be? Nobbie Q where did you check the set times at? Thanks so much all in advance!

FB_IMG_1531892868285.jpg

Got it from FB. 2 hours for S and D? Right

I'm going for Carl's Bday too and am expecting Privilege to collapse. It all starts at 10. Hoping S and D play for 3. They could easily do Cox and Nic 10 to 1, S and D 1-4, and eats 4 to close

Thank you so much! Oh sh*t- somewhere I saw Privi didn't even open until 12- so I wasn't planning on getting there until at least then, do you think we should get there earlier?

Last edited:
sorry didn't see the last few sentences of your post come through until now...yes guess we have to get there earlier for sures!

Back