Rate The Hotels You´ve Stayed In In Ibiza!

Pacha said:
Has anyone stayed at the casa maria apartments?? What did you think? We have gone for cheap and cheerful :)...hopefully.
The Casa Maria appartments are excellent! Air con in the rooms is a god-send and the pool on the roof is cool too. Maids clean every other day, the staff are friendly, and the rooms are well equipped. I stayed there last year and am going again this year.

Paddy Eeziglow said:
The Casa Maria appartments are excellent! Air con in the rooms is a god-send and the pool on the roof is cool too. Maids clean every other day, the staff are friendly, and the rooms are well equipped. I stayed there last year and am going again this year.

Excellent, thanks Paddy :D Were real cheap too!

crifter222 said:
blimey, how can i forget this one! near to the big Hawaii hotel, with a bar and minigolf opposite. a tad pricey (2 people get a supplementm for a 3 person' room? heavens knows where the 4rd pax was meant to sleep!

If I remember correctly, the singled bed in the front room has a pull out bed beneath it, it looks like I've got built in drawers, but its actually another bed that lies side by side on the floor!

well after the 6 pages, there 1 for the poniente in san an and its got 0/10. please some one say its not that bad?

xxkimxx said:
well after the 6 pages, there 1 for the poniente in san an and its got 0/10. please some one say its not that bad?
The Poniente is a Club 18-30's hotel. Everything that comes with the 18-30's thing is there. If that floats your boat then fine, otherwise....

is it 18-30s or 2wentys? cos we booked it through first choice x im sure we'll have a good 2 weeks any ways, its just some where to sleep

im staying there this year...

Stu Hirst said:
Rosamar - San An Bay.

STUNNING. For it's price, the best hotel I have stayed in abroad. Great staff, great rooms. Can't fault it at all.

...and you have just made my day with that review!
Whats the best opening party to go to in the week 2nd June - 9th June?

Llevant Apartments Figuretas

gfunk said:
Anyone got any contact details for LLevant, got a friend coming out on a budget :rolleyes:
Stayed at these apartments last October having found them by accident 6 weeks earlier. Best kept secret in Ibiza, food, accomodation, location, company all first class.
Anyone wanting to book direct contact number is 0034 971 30 32 70 or address Llevant C/. Carlos Roman Ferrer, 5 - Ibiza :lol:

Poniente is a Twentys accomodation not 18-30s, im stayin there this year used their pool aload last year an the rooms are pretty good & spacious

Sol Apts

i went to ibiza in 2003 for 2 weeks and stayed in the sol apartments down the road from hotel tropical, they was absolutely terrible i wouldnt even give them a rating of 1! the people were horrible, and the blokes that worked there really old and pervy, the food, well i didnt even touch it, the rooms were basic and dirty and that was b4 we went in there.we first day we got there we sat by the pool dipped our feet in noticed that everyone had been spitting in it and never ever got in, plus the pool never got any light because it was covered by about a 30ft wall. this year going to ibiza in sept and stayin in venus apts, heard they are alot better!

Theres a few that week that'll be good.

Privilege saturday night, although id be tempted to save myself for space
Space on Sunday
CircoLoco the following day

Meganite on wednesday if techno is your thing.

I'll be at all except privilege opening.

mazerous said:
Stayed at these apartments last October having found them by accident 6 weeks earlier. Best kept secret in Ibiza, food, accomodation, location, company all first class.
Anyone wanting to book direct contact number is 0034 971 30 32 70 or address Llevant C/. Carlos Roman Ferrer, 5 - Ibiza :lol:

What is the clientele like? PDB was mostly German and Italian, while SA looked 90% British.

Doesn't really matter, though - it looks like a gorgeous hotel, and the prices are great - http://www.toibiza.com/en/hotel/hotel-r-llevant-san-antonio-141.html

Palmyra Apartments & Hotel - In the apartments 3 times and the hotel once. Would recommend them both to anyone brilliant location.

This year going for a week to the Bahia in the Bay, got a brilliant deal for the closing party week mid September.

anyone stayed in ES PINS apartment in the bay? were staying there this year, because my friend has rentedan apartment from a brit she knows.

Sol Bahia - nice and cosy. Stayed there twice
Xaloc - A/C - big rooms - noisy many road if at front
Nautilus - Not very impressive
Tampico - Our best apartments ever
Venus - Big rooms, spacy, not super nice, it did get super hot though
Mar Amantis - Basic but nice - best A/C - I woke up shivering some mornings(afternoons)

Back