Rate The Hotels You´ve Stayed In In Ibiza!

Bergantin, San An Bay

Hi Guys

Has anyone stayed in the Bergantin in San Antonio Bay? I am going there with a mate in September and just wondered what it was like. I have read the reviews on the website and most of them are good but just want to see what other people think

8):p

xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
close

i work just around the corner from the bergantin, so talk to a lot of people who stay there , and they all seem quite happy xxx:lol:

All in San An Bay.

Riviera: 7/10 Good pools, friendly staff, lovely rooms, but we were in the suites on the 3rd floor which were lovely.

Rosamar: 8/10 Lovely studio, very clean and fresh hotel, friendly staff.

Monterrey: 4/10 Apartment very dated and dark, stroppy staff, out of the way.

Marvell: 6/10 Nice apartment, excellent pool, friendly staff.

Staying at Arcomar in August.

We stayed in the bahia aparthotel in june this year, that was our first time in ibiza and we were more than impressed with the hotel

staff: very friendly and helpful

rooms: clean,everything worked,air conditioned,

pool: quite a big pool which was also really clean,theres a kids pool joined onto the main pool too

food: we ate in the hotel most nights as the food was fine, heard alot of people say the food wasnt so good but perhaps they've changed something by the time we got there!

overall i would recommend this hotel to anyone, it's about 5-10min walk from the main nightlife which was perfect for us, also if you get a room with views of the bay then its stunning at night,especially the sunsets!

overall i'd give it 9/10

As far as I know, the Palmyra Apartments have now been sold off as private apartments :cry: - when I stayed it was with a holiday company. They were nice though, and no doubt the people who've bought them will be letting them indvidually as holiday-lets.

Costa Mar at Calo des Moro is great - stayed twice and really rate the place, nice and clean, decent pool and lovely terrace out front for a bite to eat and a look at the sunset. Two mins walk and you're on the new walkway round to the sunset bars.

Going this weekend for 3 days, staying at the Hotel Abrat again (also Calo des Moro), which is smashing. Nice staff, good value B&B (don't bother going half-board) it's all a bit 70s kitch, but clean as a whistle - ask for a 5th floor room, and the sunset view is breathtaking.

Back