Rate The Hotels You´ve Stayed In In Ibiza!

i stayed in the apollo its quite good its got a good party atmosphere and the walk home from the west end is a laugh jst dnt get naked on ur balcony or be too loud wen u come back in the small hours as the wee hotel guy goes nuts and tries to fone the police . the rooms are ok and the pools good too theres also a pool table and a bar that serves food so its pretty much got everything u need as well as a shop just down the road

Quinny

i stayed in the apollo its quite good its got a good party atmosphere and the walk home from the west end is a laugh jst dnt get naked on ur balcony or be too loud wen u come back in the small hours as the wee hotel guy goes nuts and tries to fone the police . the rooms are ok and the pools good too theres also a pool table and a bar that serves food so its pretty much got everything u need as well as a shop just down the road

Quinny

Thanks so no topless sunbathing i guess? how long is the walk to the west end roughly? x

hey its about a 10 minute walk but its a good laugh topless sunbathing is fine but there were 3 of us guys flashing on the balcony so he wasnt too happy were u flying from i fly out on the same day and i cant wait how many of u r going.

add me on msn
david_q88@hotmail.com

Quinny x

hey its about a 10 minute walk but its a good laugh topless sunbathing is fine but there were 3 of us guys flashing on the balcony so he wasnt too happy were u flying from i fly out on the same day and i cant wait how many of u r going.

add me on msn
david_q88@hotmail.com

Quinny x

Glasgow airport im from Falkirk, Just 2 girls are u staying at the apolo again? how many of uz are goin?

Snap on the flight we leave from glasgow on the same flight wer stayin at catalina this year wer doin two weeks again cnt wait to get over we should meet up for a drink theres 3 of us goin

Quinny x

Snap on the flight we leave from glasgow on the same flight wer stayin at catalina this year wer doin two weeks again cnt wait to get over we should meet up for a drink theres 3 of us goin

Quinny x

Yeah sounds gd is it the 11:55 flight ur on? i take it where is the catalina?

SUNSHINE apartments..formely Klippe

Anyone ever stayed in the sunshine apartments in the bay?
HI,
Stayed at these apartments a few years back, used to be called KLIPPE apartments. Escapades i think.
Good location, not too far to walk to town, or get a bus..very regular!
Pool is good, bar ok. Our room had a view of the road and sea across the road. Fair balcony. The room opposite ours was huge, for 5 people i think. (ours was a studio..fine for 2) Im sure you will enjoy.:)

HI,
Stayed at these apartments a few years back, used to be called KLIPPE apartments. Escapades i think.
Good location, not too far to walk to town, or get a bus..very regular!
Pool is good, bar ok. Our room had a view of the road and sea across the road. Fair balcony. The room opposite ours was huge, for 5 people i think. (ours was a studio..fine for 2) Im sure you will enjoy.:)

Nice one, I requested a top floor room with a ocean view and there is 3 of us in our room (10 of us in total) so should be a fairly sized room.

Its only somewhere to sleep and chill out in when we are getting ready to go out.

Hi stayed in these last year when we got there they gave us a studio on ground floorout on the street facing the bushes, went back in to complain and receptionist said that we could get an apartment following day, but by then we were into full swing of ibiza and moving rooms was last thing on our minds lol,,,,,read before that they were break ins in some og the rooms on tripadvisor but never heard anything from any other guests,,,,bar was ok and food done the job,,,we'r staying in the zodiac this year anyone stay there its in san an bay as well,,,enjoy

I stayed in the El Coto Apts which is in Cala Gracio!! It was very basic but the staff were very friendly and it had everythin you need whn going to Ibiza!!

The apts were clean and there were no beer boys either, the only downside is that from Itica it's a good 20 minute walk back all the way down sunset strip and beyond!!

If you don't mind a little walk home wtc it's a good cheap choice!!

Lido apartments

Hello

I'll stay in Lido apartmenta in Figueretas and I wonder if anyone has stayed there? If so, what did you think of it?

Ciao!

Hotel Hawaii - Bahia de San Antonio

Hotel Hawaii - Bahia de San Antonio

3* - LOADS OF NUTTERS MAKING LOADS OF NOISE - BUT IN IBIZA THAT'S ALWAYS A GOOD THING...AND LOADS OF WHITE BITS ON SHOW FROM THE GIRLS! :p

Bellamar - 4*

Just got back from here today, amazing hotel - looks mega-posh when you turn up at the foyer (always a good sign). Decent rooms, aircon, minibar etc and very quiet - no chavs slamming doors etc.

Will use that one again when I go back in Sept.

Hi, 10 of us are going to Ibiza on the 30th June and we are staying in the Formentera apartments !

Has anyone been here before ?

mar y vent san an

hey

has anyone stayed at mar y vent san an b4 im goin in july and havnt found anyone who is or has been b4

also how much money you need there stayin for 2 weeks

Back