random celeb spotter thread

Indeed. No celebs here.

:(:(

isn't there like a tree or something that starred in Lord of the Rings or a rock that featured in King Kong.

btw - yes, we all know about the romford thing, that's where darren emerson is from i think. cue robbie G to clarify!;) :D

isn't there like a tree or something that starred in Lord of the Rings or a rock that featured in King Kong.

btw - yes, we all know about the romford thing, that's where darren emerson is from i think. cue robbie G to clarify!;) :D

Ha ha. I can be you phone a friend on who wants to be a Millionare if you like ;)

All of underworld are from Romford. I have seen them in a boozer on the Market years ago. Its now turned into a crappy night club

Ha ha. I can be you phone a friend on who wants to be a Millionare if you like ;)

All of underworld are from Romford. I have seen them in a boozer on the Market years ago. Its now turned into a crappy night club

I didn't know til I watched GU Transmissions that GU 15 - Darren Emerson in Uruguay was actually recorded in Romford and not Uruguay - what a cop out, I might do him for trade description :lol:

I didn't know til I watched GU Transmissions that GU 15 - Darren Emerson in Uruguay was actually recorded in Romford and not Uruguay - what a cop out, I might do him for trade description :lol:

yes but it was "a representation of his recent sets in Uruguay". (or somethin like that)

yes but it was "a representation of his recent sets in Uruguay". (or somethin like that)

I know, but what a load of bollox :lol: Could you get any 2 difference places than Uruguay and Romford :lol: Why not GU 15 - Emerson in Romford :lol:

I know, but what a load of bollox :lol: Could you get any 2 difference places than Uruguay and Romford :lol: Why not GU 15 - Emerson in Romford :lol:

i know what you mean but to me it's not that big an issue. the GU collection were never billed as "Live" compilations.

If i had been to his gig in Uruguay and then bought the album, i'd have been happy to hear a representation of that gig, regardless of where it was recorded.

agree tho that it does take away the mythicism that some other albums have, such as The Bible that is Sasha GU138) 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :D

I don't think any of the GU albums were actually mixed in the countries that they're named. They are all based on gigs and inspiration from those countries..

I don't think any of the GU albums were actually mixed in the countries that they're named. They are all based on gigs and inspiration from those countries..

sasha GU13 was recorded live by sasha to help him compile and mix the album back in the UK, but when they heard it back it was almost perfect and so they decided to just go with it as was, altho they never intended it to happen that way. they did some touching up and the start and end of the first and last tracks to enable them to be the start and end of the CDs rather than as part of an extended mix.

this is one of the many reasons why this album is so special, cos it was an actual live recording, done with all the emotion and verve of the man like playing at space.8) 8) 8) :)

Mark Sun's 'Lativian Nights' will be recorded live at the Dog and Duck Public House, Basildon, this Friday folks!:lol:

I seen that Jeff Brazier too with the kids he has with Jade Goody. They had a Louis Vuitton pram and bag set

sasha GU13 was recorded live by sasha to help him compile and mix the album back in the UK, but when they heard it back it was almost perfect and so they decided to just go with it as was, altho they never intended it to happen that way. they did some touching up and the start and end of the first and last tracks to enable them to be the start and end of the CDs rather than as part of an extended mix.

this is one of the many reasons why this album is so special, cos it was an actual live recording, done with all the emotion and verve of the man like playing at space.8) 8) 8) :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I work near Romford, its chav city :eek:

I also work in Romford at the mo and agree. At the risk of causing offence, none meant of course, I did get some funny looks when reading in public in Southend the other day. Are there some better parts I missed?

Back