random celeb spotter thread

Had breakfast at café Sydney in Botafoc, and Frank (ate all the pies) Lampard was on the next table with his ott bird. Then that evening we had dinner at La brasa in Ibiza town and Giorgio Armani was 2 tables away, sat with about 5 male models, my wife was well happy, Lamps in the morning and 5 models with Armani in the evening :rolleyes:

ive got a pic of me and my mate with Cat Deeley and Edith Bowman when they used to do the MTV nights in El Divino back in 98 .... ill pop it on once i get home :D

I bumped into the blonde bird who plays Katie in Emmerdale in Leeds station. And she's even better looking close up.

Also seen Ainsley Harriot in Leeds station looking gormless.

And Paul Whitehouse in the Wetherspoons there too.

Not sure whether I saw Mackenzie Crook (Gervais's sidekick in the Office) in The Mint club Leeds looking rather :eek:

And Marlon from Emmerdale looking for a table at Loch Fyne fish restaurant in city square. He's really really tall.

ive got a pic of me and my mate with Cat Deeley and Edith Bowman when they used to do the MTV nights in El Divino back in 98 .... ill pop it on once i get home :D

me on the left..... check Deeley!!! canny let go of my hand :lol::lol::lol:

picture.php

She is so natural looking and doesnt overplay her good looks, never looks trashy does she?

Also she goes out with Robin Hood these days....

Brian Ferry, VIP Amnesia, cocoon closing.

I got introduced to Mr Ferry at a party in the summer..... made the faux paus of saying '' Brian, you are an absolute icon...me, I was more into David Bowie, but I thought you were alright too''

He was like..''Oh, thanks mate''

Back