random celeb spotter thread

I was in the "Agile Chat" room at Maunmission last year (Privalidge) and was chatting to Andy McKay whist standing next to Zane Lowe , then whislt we were chatting we moved to the side to let Frank Lampard go past. 8)

i have seen seany from big bro and orlaith from one of the other big bro, oh and cameron from another big bro :lol: who else see local celebs in belfast. Oh yes i have also seen duck (or is it hen) from four weddings and a funeral at gatwick airport.

I was in the Haverstock Arms in Belsize Park a couple of weeks ago and saw Britain's No1 fat homophobe Chris Moyles watching Leeds get into the playoff final.

(this pub has seen a massive drop in takings since Chris Evans moved)

Maybe Chris Evans moved because the less than pleasant Mr Moyles had installed himself in "his" local?
I once went to watch the recording or TFI Friday and was in the pub opposite the riverside studios when Chris, Wiiiiill and Danny came in and it was clear he was a regular in there as he just walked behind the bar and started pouring himself drinks!, (he is much taller than you think , I'm 6'2" and he was taller than me).

Met Wayne Coyle, singer from the Flaming Lips, at Glasgow Airport last year when we got home from Ibiza, great guy, was chatting away for ages!!

recently...

Guy who plays dr. sanchez in darkplace (channel 4 80s piss take - v.funny - on you tube) he walked pass me as i was walking to lon bridge station from work.

I also saw some guy off the telle (think hes in soaps like hollyoaks) sat opposit me on the tube with a dog in his lap and had direct vision of the dogs penis - i was a bit pissed and was laughing to myslef cos the guy kept stroking his belly and i pictured the dogs willy getting ard!

ex liverpool & city legend ( and alleged wife beater) Steve McMahon...........in Hypercor, Puerto Banus last friday!!

john-challis.jpg

Met Boycie yesterday, was doing some promotional work here, and bumped into him in our local Irish pub. Nice guy, although he didnt sound like he did in OFAH :rolleyes:

have only posted on here, i think, once in my life but wanted to mention my few..
Cheeky girls walking down Carnaby Street
Michael Underwood (tv presenter he was on dancin on ice or sumthing?) in Tescos in Twickenham (twice) bf also claims to have seen the guy who now plays Dr. Who and Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) in the car park of the same tescos! unexpected celeb hotspot!?
Another from the harry potter films, either crab or goyle dont know whos who, frequently driving round a roundabout by twickenham rugby stadium??
Janine from Eastenders shopping in Oasis in Kingston
Susie Amy in Boots in Kingston
Angelica of cbbc or sumthing like that
Samantha Mumba in Topshop Oxford Circus
loads of blokes of the bill and many more z listers including Maxwell off Big Brother 8)

we've had leo di caprio (last night at R1) and ronaldo (fat one) in amnesia VIP over the course of the last couple of weeks.

Flying back from Lisbon on Weds night late we noticed some kerfuffle outside the airport and pretty much ignored it.

I was upgraded to Business Class and who should I be sitting across from.....

Meatloaf...:lol:

out birding last weekend, i walked past a bloke, his missus and his kid...

I swear it was one of the pilots who was shot down in Gulf War 1.

Sylvester Stallone with Kate Moss in Blue Marlin yesterday.

Also apparently a guy from something called CSI.

Back