random celeb spotter thread

Typo acknowledged.

for a minute I thought it might have been the latvian way of spelling latvia, and you would have scoobied it to find out if it was in common usage elsewhere.:lol: :lol: :lol:

so i scoobied it and only found misspellings of latvia. sad, i know!:lol:

for a minute I thought it might have been the latvian way of spelling latvia, and you would have scoobied it to find out if it was in common usage elsewhere.:lol: :lol: :lol:

so i scoobied it and only found misspellings of latvia. sad, i know!:lol:

You went to that much effort to verify I had got it wrong, rather then risk correcting me incorrectly. And they wonder why our local authorities p1ss money! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You went to much effort to verify I had got it wrong, rather then risk correcting me incorrectly. And they wonder why our local authorities p1ss money! :lol:

no i risked it, but then i checked after. all about managing risk here in local governement!;) :lol:

no i risked it, but then i checked after. all about managing risk here in local governement!;) :lol:

So you risked the consequences of being wrong beforehand and then spent the resource on validation after the fact. Efficient! You'll be head of the city council soon I reckon.:lol: :lol:

So you risked the consequences of being wrong beforehand and then spent the resource on validation after the fact. Efficient! You'll be head of the city council soon I reckon.:lol: :lol:

i might get that one in the efficiency savings register actually!;) :lol:

I also work in Romford at the mo and agree. At the risk of causing offence, none meant of course, I did get some funny looks when reading in public in Southend the other day. Are there some better parts I missed?

Probably depends on what you were reading. I have you know Southend is a very nice seaside town :lol:

I don't think any of the GU albums were actually mixed in the countries that they're named. They are all based on gigs and inspiration from those countries..

It's still a bit of a scam isn't it - I'm probably going to find out Danny T Anthens was really mixed in S****horpe and Oakie New York was mixed in Rotherham :lol:

isn't there like a tree or something that starred in Lord of the Rings or a rock that featured in King Kong.
All that stuff's been dismantled or removed by souvenir hunting tourists.

Even the All Blacks are in Europe now. Russel Crowe's a NZer but he's not been sighted down the local pub for a while.

Shania Twain bought a place in the South Island! But I haven't seen her.

I think I might have to forgo participation in this thread.

:(:(

Saw George Michael yesterday, coming out of Crysalis' office in the arse end of Notting Hill!

Last week, walked past Joan Collins on the Fulham Rd, and got a really saucy smile off her.......

Know what you mean, put always had a soft(ish) spot for her, cos her films the Stud & the Bitch, had a big impact on me growing up!!:)
I love her for her role in Dynasty :D Alexis Carrington, tough as nails! That show was good cheesy fun...

BernardLatham.jpg

Bernard Latham... AKA Gordon Cunningham from Hollyoaks in Waitrose this afternoon.

Saw David Pleat, ex-Spurs boss, footy pundit and star of tabloid 'Hooker Rom' headlines at Crowne Plaza Hotel, Manchester Airport on Sunday morning.

Back