random celeb spotter thread

Phil Mitchell told me to get off his lawn 8). That's probably my best, I've seen quite a few though, which is nice. Especially considering I'm not from London, whenever I go I see a few. Although my recent best was...... Martin Fowler @ Space, making the most of his " celebrity status " with the ladies and he was quite :eek:. What would Pauline say ?! Tut tut.

I quite like seeing minor celebs off their nut in Ibiza - it almost makes you wish you were a horrible person and take lots of photos and made some cash off them through selling to the NOTW

(funniest seeing Ant or Dec off his nut (allegedly, although he might have just been wide eyed at the dancers...)in Amnesia at Cream 2 years back - bless!!)

puppylover said:
I quite like seeing minor celebs off their nut in Ibiza

saw dick (or dom)?? the one who was a magician anyway, enjoying himself at bedrock @ heaven years ago. jaw like this :confused:

:lol: :lol:

puppylover said:
I quite like seeing minor celebs off their nut in Ibiza - it almost makes you wish you were a horrible person and take lots of photos and made some cash off them through selling to the NOTW

(funniest seeing Ant or Dec off his nut (allegedly, although he might have just been wide eyed at the dancers...)in Amnesia at Cream 2 years back - bless!!)

did you see all the pics of kate lawler in heat last week?? She was at fervour at the chapel bar which I think is an afterhours/daytime thing (although not positive) and was blatently off her nut :lol:

I saw Jenny Eclair and Linda Robson on a train to Leicester recently :lol: I lurve celeb spotting but never manage to get my camera out so I can get a few quid from heat in time!

zarbtron said:
did you see all the pics of kate lawler in heat last week?? She was at fervour at the chapel bar which I think is an afterhours/daytime thing (although not positive) and was blatently off her nut :lol:

No but apparently there were some pics of her in the Daily Star last week in some dubious predicament - but even i dont stoop so low as to buy the Star so I have no idea what it was about - she looked tw@ted on the front of the paper - sucking something off her fingers (could have been chocolate - not entirely sure) but she did look a right minger......

puppylover said:
No but apparently there were some pics of her in the Daily Star last week in some dubious predicament - but even i dont stoop so low as to buy the Star so I have no idea what it was about - she looked tw@ted on the front of the paper - sucking something off her fingers (could have been chocolate - not entirely sure) but she did look a right minger......

there was some pictures of her somewhere last week with her arse on some blokes face. looked well dodgy. can't remember where I saw it though :confused:

she was licking nutella off someone's fingers and getting her arse out - I reckon they got the shots from DSI

puppylover said:

She's a flippin state!:twisted:

jessyg123 said:
She's a flippin state!:twisted:

She's in Closer this week - modelling lovely "ladee dresses" and "girly" frilly summer skirts and camisole tops looking like butter wouldnt melt in her mouth..... made me giggle - thinking "Lord!!I bet that's how work sees me - all ladee-like in my suits and high heels being all professional Monday - Friday...:lol: :lol: :lol: If only they knew:eek:

zarbtron said:
she was licking nutella off someone's fingers and getting her arse out - I reckon they got the shots from DSI

It was in the Daily Star - "Kate Lawler goes off the rails" kind of spread. It was all the pics from DSI, you just knew they'd get made public one of these days! They didn't say anything about drugs, but just said she was "wild eyed and acting crazy" kinda thing :lol:

Beckiboo said:
It was in the Daily Star - "Kate Lawler goes off the rails" kind of spread. It was all the pics from DSI, you just knew they'd get made public one of these days! They didn't say anything about drugs, but just said she was "wild eyed and acting crazy" kinda thing :lol:

Did they not use the phrase "tired and emotional" like they do with the US celebs when they have blatently been off their nuts - I love that phrase..... Monday Morning:- "Hi Steph wont be in to work today, she's a bit tired and emotional from the weekend"... :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moral of the story - avoid random photographers when out and about on a weekend and only let your very best friends photograph you - works for me (but then I am not famous i suppose...)

Scoobie said:

I used to go to the same gym as him about 5 years ago. He'd just mince up and down the room for about an hour and then jog on a running machine for 10 minutes whilst looking round to see who had noticed him. then leave, having not even broken into a sweat. tw@t :rolleyes:

Why does Jon's brother think people would notice him?

grego said:
saw dick (or dom)?? the one who was a magician anyway, enjoying himself at bedrock @ heaven years ago. jaw like this :confused:

:lol:

I don´t know if you know why this is funny.

not really a celeb spotting incident but on the subject of Ricky gervais, one of my colleagues (whos name is spencer) used to work with him and he called him on his mobile while we were in the pubon friday (albeit by mistake as he called the "wrong" spencer.........pitiful I know :oops:

hahaha, more kate lawler abuse :lol:

my pal was trying to batter in about her down at itaca the night she was too pished/messy to dj :lol:

i like her, rocknroll. why not? better than anything anyone else out BB has ever done. I think its class!

Back