random celeb spotter thread

grego said:
cos i don't believe you. i mean it'd have to one right rich twat to live in the same complex as Gervais. do you have any rich twat mates??:lol: :lol:

She lives in London, the place she lives isn't that expensive (London wise) Why would I lie? To make me sound good?
It isn't who you are thinking of anyway :twisted:

Beckiboo said:
Well Jon's brother had just bought a long lens camera for his holiday, of course trie to wind him up so we slowed down so he could take some pictures of him, then he sped up, so I sped up etc etc. He even covered his face with his hand the pompous t.wat!! As if anyone would be desperate enough for his picture.

:lol: :lol:

I used to go to the same gym as him about 5 years ago. He'd just mince up and down the room for about an hour and then jog on a running machine for 10 minutes whilst looking round to see who had noticed him. then leave, having not even broken into a sweat. tw@t :rolleyes:

russ said:
one for puppylover

i saw alex p drinking in the pembroke arms (camden) this luchtime

Aw bless you Russ for keeping an eye out for my dirty boy, was he still looking rough??

Bumped into numerous "punk" band members at Carling Academy the other night at a "Punkathon"........ oh they havent aged well:confused:

I seen Jodie Marsh in Lakeside and Jade Goodys ex Jeff in Hornchurch but not really celebs, more like z list

i seen luis enrique at ibiza airport with his wife and kids...

and at space i seen that bloke off the wkd advert who volleys his socks and kegs at his mate..

Strange thing he was wearin pink ankle socks :eek:

Terry Wogan and Sophie Elis Baxtor in carnaby street. (not together I might add)..plus some bird copper from the bill. Also Richard E(cstacy) Grant in covent garden, Nigel Quavers and Bugs Bunny scoring some carrotts at spitalfields market:lol:

This was a few years ago now but, Roy Cropper on the treadmill next to me in the gym.

I'm ashamed to say I recognised Jade Goody's kids (Bobby and Freddy) being pushed along in a double-buggy near Tower Bridge by Jade Goody's mum (Jackie the one-armed lesbian). :oops: :lol:

Holly G said:
I'm ashamed to say I recognised Jade Goody's kids (Bobby and Freddy) being pushed along in a double-buggy near Tower Bridge by Jade Goody's mum (Jackie the one-armed lesbian). :oops: :lol:

how do you push a double buggy with one hand? Wouldn't it keep wandering off in the wrong direction? :eek: :lol:

(am I bad for asking this?)

Holly G said:
Jade Goody's mum (Jackie the one-armed lesbian). :oops: :lol:

has she really got one arm?? :oops: :eek: how did it happen?? and more importantly how the **** did she manage to control a double buggy with one arm??

Scoobie said:
how do you push a double buggy with one hand? Wouldn't it keep wandering off in the wrong direction? :eek: :lol:

(am I bad for asking this?)

It was one of those ones where you stack the kids on top of eachother rather than side by side. Still, must have been been quite a challenge. I think she had her prosthetic arm on. :confused:

Back