Pacha's 2014 line-up

ah yes mr why's correct - there is a tong + solomun on 7th sep.

10th august is out - solomun and miss kittin.

ah yes mr why's correct - there is a tong + solomun on 7th sep.

10th august is out - solomun and miss kittin.
On my mobile there aren't 2 dates

8S7UaT1.jpg

29th June and 10th august

EflCw7P.jpg

yup, we're aware of this rometta - it's a bug we're working on at the moment. every third week is missing on there currently. apologies for that, we shall get that done ASAP.

we said that ages ago...

"On Fridays we'll continue with Insane. The first season was really good and we're building on last summer's success. It's definitely going to go up a gear, I say that with the utmost respect for everybody that played last season, all those artists helped build the foundation in 2013. We had two artists at the helm of Insane - John Digweed and Fritz Kalkbrenner - but for 2014 we'll have 6 main protagonists. John Digweed returns, which we are delighted about, then the man of the moment, the artist blowing away every venue he enters, MK, joins the Insane resident roster, something we're extremely happy about. He's a very hot act and is loved by lovers of House music. Dennis Ferrer is coming onboard too, again an artist we're super proud to have involved in the project for 10 shows."

"Reboot and Tensnake will be playing lots too, again a big thrill for us at Pacha to have them on board, DJ Sneak will return for four Sneak shows, Shadow Child will make an appearance and there are other surprises to be revealed. However special mention goes out to last, but definitely not least, Guy Gerber, who will also play an imporant part on Fridays. Guy will play four guest Wisdom Of The Glove...goes Insane takeovers, which allows Guy and his team to curate four amazing parties that have the Friday audience, and we have him scheduled for a few other special events to be revealed, but suffice to say we're really excited about welcoming Guy back."

"You know, depending on the composition of the night, it can be either a classic house night, say with Tensnake, MK and Dennis Ferrer, or then, go down a more techy route with Guy Gerber, Reboot and John Digweed, so we'll have the chance to cover a lot of different tastes with one event and as it is the second year we have a solid footing to step off from, so we are confident of growth in this party for 2014, it simply is a great party with great music."

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/2014/01/pacha-ibiza-2014-season-preview

OH MY GOD how good are those INSANE line-ups! http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/promoters/insane_i.htm

I mean just take 13 June as an example: John Digweed, MK, DJ Sneak, Reboot! (could you want much more)! In some ways to echo my point on the Cocoon thread, that is almost TOO much quality in one night to be appreciated...

Also, not quite sure about Groove Armada randomly in the middle of it all (4 dates) - I'd have left them to Monday's, but overall top top night and more interesting than MUSIC ON as a Friday option IMO...

Last edited:
OH MY GOD how good are those INSANE line-ups! http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/promoters/insane_i.htm

I mean just take 13 June as an example: John Digweed, MK, DJ Sneak, Reboot! (could you want much more)! In some ways to echo my point on the Cocoon thread, that is almost TOO much quality in one night to be appreciated...

Also, not quite sure about Groove Armada randomly in the middle of it all (4 dates) - I'd have left them to Monday's, but overall top top night and more interesting than MUSIC ON as a Friday option IMO...
One or 2 decent line ups, but a bit 'samey' if you ask me

Gerbers dates are the only ones id be properly interested in

One or 2 decent line ups, but a bit 'samey' if you ask me

Gerbers dates are the only ones id be properly interested in

Gerber's nights do look good! As the biggest fan of his night last year (leader of the fan club after Stivi :)), my only (slight) concern with WOTG take overs is it could be a bit too much for the weekend crowds. The non Gerber nights usually have a more accessible DJ for the prime time Vodka drinkers who leave at 4AM.

Digweed / Reboot etc can then see the rest of us through to Sunrise!

Also I see there's no Joris Voorn on there either compared to last year.

Come to mention it I've not seen a lot of him in a ANY line-ups this year?

Didn't he play Cocoon a bit last year too..

Also I see there's no Joris Voorn on there either compared to last year.

Come to mention it I've not seen a lot of him in a ANY line-ups this year?

Didn't he play Cocoon a bit last year too..

He was v good at the two Insane nights I saw him at last year, especially the B2B with nic fanciulli in June. My guess (based on no knowledge) is he could be a big part of ANTS maybe. He had a blast there last year and at Ushuaia closing so I'd imagine they'd want him!

Back