Pacha's 2014 line-up

What time do you think MK and Digweed would likely be playing then, there's a few of us going with different tastes in July and I want to make sure we plan our night so we don't miss both.

What time do you think MK and Digweed would likely be playing then, there's a few of us going with different tastes in July and I want to make sure we plan our night so we don't miss both.

You can never be sure. What date you going?

Looking for recommendations of what will be the better party music, crowd and venue wise.... 19th of May at pacha with audiofly etc (not heard of SYX, who seem to top the bill on the calander)

Or defected opening 20th May with guti etc?

Been to pacha before for vagabundos so rough idea of what to expect for that... No idea what boom is like though

May still go to both unless someone tells me Booom is rubbish haha. Like gutis sound but not a huge defected fan

No one has helped me yet ^^ :(

Defected at Boom vs pacha with audiofly etc?
And who is/are SYX? Any help, advice or info would be much appreciated

Went to Booom last year and won't be back. Didn't like the layout and the worst sound system I have heard in any club. Just a rumble and not punchy.

Is it the SYX Ibiza collective? Don't know much, they have done a few remixes.

Maybe he's frightened Sneak will come after him!

It's a good point! Apart from Amnesia opening, not seen any Joris Voorn this year. Was hoping he'd have had a few Insane /Pacha dates like last year, but seems not to be the case.

Hopefully Nic Fanciulli & Joris Voorn will play a big part in ANTS this year and / or ELROW? Love those two B2B!

well...audiofly and tiefschwarz should be quite good i guess! syx is a pacha inhouse artist...

as for booom, i still think the venue has potential and the defected opening party line up is pretty good!

well...audiofly and tiefschwarz should be quite good i guess! syx is a pacha inhouse artist...

as for booom, i still think the venue has potential and the defected opening party line up is pretty good!

For all that has been said about Booooom and Defected you have to hand to both for sticking at it with this location! I'd imagine if you lived in Ibiza, went to Boooom over the winter it may start to feel like part of the island furniture. As someone who spends a fair amount of time in Ibiza over the summer (but by no means lives there) I just have zero affection for it [Booom], and I think a lot of people feel that way. Have to admit only went to Cadenza there twice last year, but to me it still feels like a room. I am also amazed how humans get to have affection for places and what creates it (any phycologists in here).
Take the DC10 Terrace, or say at Pacha: the feeling you get as every-time you walk down those steps onto the dancefloor, or the Amnesia Terrace as sun rise etc!

Last edited:
Am I seeing things, but can I see DJ Sneak listed at Aoki's Playhouse @ Pacha on the 9th July in the listings??! :eek:

good spot. i was confused when I got this from pacha yesterday and then asked them, but in the meantime had put it in. they've just gotten back to me - it's obviously not dj sneak, but rather dj snake instead.

Back