Pacha's 2014 line-up

I see the set times have obviously changed again. not the first time this happened and won't be the last time neither I'm afraid. I'm sorry the information I posted (which I got directly from pacha HQ) was incorrect. love you too grassman.

I see the set times have obviously changed again. not the first time this happened and won't be the last time neither I'm afraid. I'm sorry the information I posted (which I got directly from pacha HQ) was incorrect. love you too grassman.

Exactly! Happens all the time! I was there very early for once! Had an absolute blast of a night. Will comment more when I recover more.

Sadly, flights can be delayed, causing people to go on later, earlier, other issues can crop up meaning that DJs need to be switched around. These things happen. It's a pain, but it's a fact of life

Anyone lucky enough to still be on the island for JOSH WINK at Insane @ Pacha this evening? Gutted I'm not there!

Anyone lucky enough to still be on the island for JOSH WINK at Insane @ Pacha this evening? Gutted I'm not there!

I am of course. but will give it a miss. partied enough for a while now!
(but josh wink is class, no doubt about that)

Back