Pacha's 2014 line-up

From my very outside view it seems everything seems to be working really well on the whole. I'm not a Guetta fan (or hater) but will this night just keep going on and on? The whole FMIF brand just seems tired. Insane & Solomun seem to be growing and growing, though I still think that they need to play around with Insane a bit less than they do and really don't need 4+ DJs a night! However somehow I love a MK set prior to Digweed! DJ Sneak / MK and Digweed in my view are (should be) the main protagonists of this night!

Pure Pacha / Flower Power still road blocks I imagine?

Stivi, can you see any of Pacha's current nights not coming back next season?

hmmm it's still a bit early, but I don't expect a lot of changes TBH.

monday's still the quietest night of the week, but much much better than last year and currently doing OK (quiet in june and start of july)
tuesday flower power - busy as ever
wednesday aoki - runs super well (don't get me started on the crowd though), getting bigger and bigger
thursday FMIF - now also super packed, but was less rammed from start of june to start of july. not sure how many seasons guetta will still be able to fill two venues the same week. but still - a very successful night for pacha, no doubt.
friday - insane. doing ok, but that night sadly hasn't got a lot of 'personality' in a way as line ups are so varied. this is of course just my personal opinion. also not a fan of the fact the DJs only get 60-90 mins to play at this party - what a shame. but musically often pretty good!
pure pacha - running perfectly well
solomun+1 - best night at pacha this summer hands down. superb crowd, great vibe, mostly really good music.

hard to say what will happen for 2015. there could be no changes at all, but it's also possible that quite a few of those nights change, even though they're running well. it's ibiza after all.

From my very outside view it seems everything seems to be working really well on the whole. I'm not a Guetta fan (or hater) but will this night just keep going on and on? The whole FMIF brand just seems tired. Insane & Solomun seem to be growing and growing, though I still think that they need to play around with Insane a bit less than they do and really don't need 4+ DJs a night! However somehow I love a MK set prior to Digweed! DJ Sneak / MK and Digweed in my view are (should be) the main protagonists of this night!

wouldn't rule out Guetta dropping the FMIF brand, he already has for his Ushuaia gigs (the theme there is 'Guetta College') and the branding at Pacha seemed more low key than previous years.

friday - insane. doing ok, but that night sadly hasn't got a lot of 'personality' in a way as line ups are so varied. this is of course just my personal opinion. also not a fan of the fact the DJs only get 60-90 mins to play at this party - what a shame. but musically often pretty good!

I think personality-wise, the whole inflatable decor thing has added a bit of fun (even if it is very Elrow). Be interesting if they are just experimenting this season to see what works and next season mix the line-ups up less. OR, if being Friday night they like the idea of each night being very different.

Totally agree on the 60-90 minute set thing! The likes of Digweed and Sneak need at least 2 hours IMO, and I'd have the odd night where I'd let Digweed do 4-7AM! The longer his sets get the better he gets!

@stivi I promise this is the last time I ask this until next year.... But any chance that you can beg the nice people at Pacha for some set-times for this evening? Have a feeling Insane is going to be road-block tonight!

M.K deserves his own night imo, hes been smashing it this year. I love his style of music and would defo be a crowd puller in his own right.

the prices for their extended season week at 48Euro - essentially the same as peak season - seems a bit pricey? Just an observation...they'll probably end up packing them in and i guess its positive that the season is getting stretched out a bit.

M.K deserves his own night imo, hes been smashing it this year. I love his style of music and would defo be a crowd puller in his own right.

I agree! My view has changed as the season has evolved. I'd put MK on a Monday and he'd help full the VIP area and bring the kids in. I have really enjoyed his sets this year but I think he'd be better outside of Insane.

Aint heard him in the flesh yet but he has produced some excellent stuff lately, he doesn't want to sell himself to the commercial scene like some have but I think that will be the case if he was to pull his own night and be successful at pacha just like guetta, shm etc.

ok here are settimes for tonight

00:00-01:30 alex kennon
01:30-03:00 reboot
03:00-05:00 john digweed
05:00-close MK

enjoy guys!

ok here are settimes for tonight

00:00-01:30 alex kennon
01:30-03:00 reboot
03:00-05:00 john digweed
05:00-close MK

enjoy guys!

Do we think they finally get that Digweed needs minimum of 2 hours! Should be a good start to the weekend.... Whooo hooo

Hopefully so. I'm used to his marathon bedrock sets in London, I'm intrigued to see what he's like for 2 hours at Pacha

I agree! My view has changed as the season has evolved. I'd put MK on a Monday and he'd help full the VIP area and bring the kids in. I have really enjoyed his sets this year but I think he'd be better outside of Insane.

The best night I had this year was Ibiza Rocks House at Pacha on the Monday. Good up for it crowd and busy in September. Can't see them moving that after one season and would be disappointed.

Back