Pacha's 2014 line-up

So........... We are 2 months into the season, how are things going at the cherry club? Insane and Solomun only nights I have been to more than once and both in my biased opinion are building up stronger and stronger all the time. Solomun +1 just becomes more and more of a happening. Insane is solid, though slightly confused at times by the direction it is taking, however still I manage to enjoy MK and Digweed in the same night (which is quite a feat).

How are the other nights fairing? Is Aoki the new Guetta? Is Pure Pacha still a Saturday road-block as last season?

How are the other nights fairing? Is Aoki the new Guetta? Is Pure Pacha still a Saturday road-block as last season?

ibiza rocks house on mondays = still the quietest night at pacha currently, but WAY better than epica last year.
flower power on tuesdays = never change a winning horse
aoki's playhouse on wednesdays = going really well!
FMIF on thursdays = stagnant. i personally have the feeling people lean towards his ushuaïa gig more these days. let's face it, it's 25€ cheaper to get in - that's already quite a difference.
insane on fridays = doing good, depends a bit on the date though
pure pacha on saturdays = on last year's level I'd say. last year saw two absolute peak dates though when they had hardwell playing which they don't have this year though
solomun+1 on sundays = growing fast, becoming a firm pacha favourite quickly

Im in Ibiza in August and was planning on insane on the 22nd. Is this likely to be one of the busier nights with groove armada, tensnake and reboot or is there a better night on Friday to attend?

Im in Ibiza in August and was planning on insane on the 22nd. Is this likely to be one of the busier nights with groove armada, tensnake and reboot or is there a better night on Friday to attend?
Not better...you can choose btw pacha and craig richards @ boom

I'm in doubt too

ah it's surely gonna be a busy night. it's august - peak season month. the one night that's gonna be super packed on that date will be music on, carl cox is visiting carola at amnesia. but musically that's also much harder.

Thanks. Never seen cox in ibiza so that night did catch my eye. Might be tricky convincing friends though.

Thanks. Never seen cox in ibiza so that night did catch my eye. Might be tricky convincing friends though.

Coxy one off on the Amnesia Terrace was one of my highlights last season! Perfection! But obviously Music ON isn't for the faint- hearted!

Just back from the white isle and done both Guy Gerber on the Friday and the Solomun + Dj Koze on the Sunday at Pacha (amongst other nights elsewhere). Both were brilliant nights, especially Solomun+1, it has grown so much since last year when I went and the crowd were great!

Coxy one off on the Amnesia Terrace was one of my highlights last season! Perfection! But obviously Music ON isn't for the faint- hearted!

What do you mean by Music On isn't for the faint hearted, never been but planning on going in a fortnight

What do you mean by Music On isn't for the faint hearted, never been but planning on going in a fortnight

Well Music ON is hardly a night at Pacha! Everyone is there just for the MUSIC are are pretty much all ON it (maybe that's where the name came from)! It's a crowd that worships Marco, worker heavy, very Italian heavy etc. Don't get me wrong it is very good. Last few seasons I sometimes found the crowd slightly moody / aggressive / very male (more so than a normal techno night even). HOWEVER.... I think as the line-ups have got stronger I think from what people say the crowd and vibe is a lot better. I have not been this season, but I think it was Stivi that said a few weeks back that it feels a lot better this year...

if Craig Richards is playing Booom I'd check that out, such a talented dj and not often you'll get the chance to see him outside fabric

edit - just seeing he is doing a residency there, I'd completely missed this news!

I'm going on October 3rd this year for Insane closing. I've been to Pacha many times before, but never a closing party. My question is this - will I need to get our tickets on advance (with it being a closing party) or will I be able to pick them up in a bar beforehand like a normal night?

PS - we won't be going to the restaurant this year as we've been so many times and fancy eating in the old town instead.

Any advice appreciated!

it'll be very busy but I think you should be able to get your ticket on the island if you don't want to buy it beforehand for any specific reason.

Back