Pacha's 2014 line-up

Couldn't agree more, and I'd be interested if all these people that now moan that Pacha has gone back to more EDM actually supported nights like WOTG. As much as I was a card-carrying holder of the WOTG fan-club, not enough of us on the more underground side of things supported the night. However, hopefully Gerber will be back at Insane and maybe even WOTG will be at Destino - where it seemed to work well there last year in July.

the problem is many of the underground fans will probably not go to Pacha simply because it's Pacha, even if they did like the line up. i'm not fussed about the venue but some of my friends will be put off by it.

I wonder if Aoki will be strong enough to launch the cake to the vip section. I can see that going down very well.

the problem is many of the underground fans will probably not go to Pacha simply because it's Pacha, even if they did like the line up. i'm not fussed about the venue but some of my friends will be put off by it.
Can the Leopard change its spot?

So Insane on Fridays will host Gerber's WOTG party once every month. There will also be some gerber one-offs at destino and apparently another gerber party at venue tba. source gerber himself.

So Insane on Fridays will host Gerber's WOTG party once every month. There will also be some gerber one-offs at destino and apparently another gerber party at venue tba. source gerber himself.

Interesting if this is true! The Insane / WOTG tie-up makes sense and I think we all guessed that, as does the Destino thing. But you last point - another Gerber party on Ibiza? Really?

Sounds like 2014 is gonna be the year of the residency within a residency. I know this has always gone on to a degree, but it seems it's entire brands that are piggy-back-promo'ing instead of just DJs nowadays.

I wonder if Aoki will be strong enough to launch the cake to the vip section. I can see that going down very well.

On a more serious note, and not being an EDM fan, is Steve Aoki the new David Guetta? Do they even have the same sound? I assume that he can pull a crowd almost as big? One thing I do find odd is that It is on Wednesday the day before FMIF. Isn't it just Part I and Part II i.e. the same music two nights in a row? You'd kind of be gutted if you liked good music if you arrived in Ibiza on Monday and left Friday and wanted to go to Pacha.

Sounds like 2014 is gonna be the year of the residency within a residency. I know this has always gone on to a degree, but it seems it's entire brands that are piggy-back-promo'ing instead of just DJs nowadays.

Yeah good point! We have Disclosure (which is kind of a brand too really) within WE Love..., WOTG within INSANE, Luciano within Cocoon (rumour) etc. Any more?

Last edited:
Any hints where Innervisions will be then?

think about where the IV artists played last year apart from we love.

i might be wrong, but i don't think it's gonna be a full season residency, but rather a few dates on a certain night in a certain month.

think about where the IV artists played last year apart from we love..

Ame played Pacha 2/3 times with Solomun.
Dixon was at DC10 a bit (not sure Ame was).
I **think** they were all at Cocoon at some point during the season?

Ame played Pacha 2/3 times with Solomun.
Dixon was at DC10 a bit (not sure Ame was).
I **think** they were all at Cocoon at some point during the season?

Lost in a Moment @ DC10 - Saturday 5th July

Dixon
Ame
Henrik Schwarz
Marcus Worgull
Mano Le Tough

DISCLAIMER - I am completely making this up but it sounds as likely as anything else...fingers crossed

RrAoeu9.gif

Back