Pacha restaurant

100 euros??? OUCH!!

thats quite a lot to spend.. me and my other half went a bit mad last year and only managed to spend 230 euros between us..

that included 4 cocktails, a bottle of wine a couple of other drinks and three courses of food..

think we will eat somewhere in Dalt Villa this year and buy some tickets.. as the food (allthough nice) really wasnt worth what we paid for it..!

Has anyone who tried contacting pacha to make a restaurant reservation had any lucK with a response?? I emailed almost 2 weeks ago now and haven't had a reply, looking to book for August 15th and it's getting close :evil:

Called them by phone whilst on the island at the beginning of July to book a table for the following night. No problems and accomodated with ease.

I did note that the prices have crept up a tad. The cheapest wine, which is very nice is around 25 euros now. It used to be about 15 euros. We spent 150 euros for two inc a jocky's whip.

Anyone been made to pay €100 per person to get in from the restaurant this season? Not for me, but my cousin is going to the island for the first time and I'm trying to suggest ways to make her money go further. €100 minimum spend sounds like a bit of a rip.

Wondered if they were enforcing it or happy enough to get more people through the door with their new program.

Anyone been made to pay €100 per person to get in from the restaurant this season? Not for me, but my cousin is going to the island for the first time and I'm trying to suggest ways to make her money go further. €100 minimum spend sounds like a bit of a rip.

Wondered if they were enforcing it or happy enough to get more people through the door with their new program.

I'm booked for 3 weeks time so will let you know

Cheers DelMarSunset

Didn't realise there was another thread on this recently being discussed in the main clubbing section.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75000

Stivi recently contacted them and the word is its €80 minimum spend. Although to be fair white_isle_calling also makes a valid point which is to just go in, order your stuff and then carry on as normal on into the club. They might make you top up your spend to €80, at which point a couple of restaurant price drinks might do the job.

also interested to hear the outcome of this; thinking of booking for pure pacha on 5th october. anyone done pacha this way this season yet?

Bump. Did anyone go last year and establish if 100e spend was enforced, 3 of us going this year and whilst the previous 2 times we've been we've had no trouble we have always spent quite a bit although last time I was too full to enjoy the night as a result. Also if anyone knows if this minimum spend has risen this year it would be helpful.

ok just asked, rules for this year are:

thursdays - 120€ min spend per head
all other days - 90-100€ min spend per head

ok just asked, rules for this year are:

thursdays - 120€ min spend per head
all other days - 90-100€ min spend per head

That seems reasonable, cant really argue with that.

(just don't go on Thursdays;))

Booked a table for the restaurant this year as I've done in the past, difference with this year is they have a new reservation policy where they have two sittings, the first being at 9pm and the second at midnight. We usually went to the restaurant for 10 - 10:30pm on the basis we'd be 2 - 2.5 hours by the time we got there and were finished our meal and drinks and ready to head into the club, making our way into the club for 12:30 or 1am worked out ideal. Wasn't keen to go for the midnight sitting and not overly keen on the 9pm as this seems a bit of an early one, especially by Ibiza standards.

Other thing I was thinking about was how does a restaurant cope with a load of people all turning up at same sitting time, everyone will be looking to order drinks soon after being sat, then order food...................how does a bar and kitchen cope with all the orders coming in within a short space of each other??

I've worked in a hotel restaurant many moons ago and the standard was 4 tables booked in for say 9, another 4 booked in for 9:15, then another 4 for 9:30, that way it was staggered and took the pressure off wait staff as well as bar and kitchen and meant that customers weren't waiting and waiting for staff to take orders or wondering when their food was going to arrive because they kitchen was back logged.

If anyone has any experience of the new reservation policy or due to eat at the restaurant before August 1st it would be good to hear how it went.

Back