Pacha restaurant

Just wandering what kind of food they serve I know they have the sushi menu not a fan sre there other options looking to go as a birthday treat

I LIVE for the Black Cod on the main restaurant menu! Love it!

The service is typically Pacha - i.e. 1) the best service ever and you end up friends for life with the waiter or 2) just being in the same room as the waiter is a privilege and you should be grateful for that!

Still 100% worth it IMO

Is there a link to a menu? Would be good to see veggie options and prices before committing.

Has anyone tried to book a table at Pacha recently using the email contact? I sent an email about a week ago and still waiting on a reply :mad:. Same thing with Km5, used their contact form and when hadn't had a reply after a week I sent an email, still bloody waiting :(

Has anyone tried to book a table at Pacha recently using the email contact? I sent an email about a week ago and still waiting on a reply :mad:. Same thing with Km5, used their contact form and when hadn't had a reply after a week I sent an email, still bloody waiting :(

Never use email with Pacha Restaurant, as unlikely you will get reply. Suggest you call them and try and book a table.

00 34 971 310 959 (usually after 7PM is best)

All you need to know is "Black Cod"...... Hope they have that this year still!

Have had black cod at Nobu, phenomenal!!!

Always have the Ox steak when I go to Pacha restaurant, creature of habit :). Reckon I'll try the black cod this time, will be eating out at other restaurants with plenty meat/steak options. Really like the sushi at Pacha too, can't wait to go back.

Has anyone got a link to either a menu for the pacha restaurant or an email address I can email to find out some information about it by any chance?

Has anyone got a link to either a menu for the pacha restaurant or an email address I can email to find out some information about it by any chance?

don't think they send it out. there's a phone number further up in this thread, call in the evening

Okay, just to help anyone out:

The rules for Pacha Restaurant are contained in this text I got from them the other day. The minimum spend is two tier but still (only just) makes it worth it, more so if you are drinking alcohol imo. They now want a credit card in case of a no show.

restaurante@pacha.com

Welcome to Pacha Restaurant

Please note,

We need the following information to store your reservation in our system:

Client full name

Phone number (with country code)

Email : Date : sitting :

Number of people

Comments:

Cardholder name

Credit card number

Expiry date

Pacha will call you the day before or on the day of your reservation between 4pm and 8pm to confirm if there are any changes to it. If we cannot or do not reach with the phone number provided, we ask you to contact us on the day of your reservation between 4pm and 8pm to confirm your reservation. Otherwise we will have to cancel it.

We have two sittings. The first one from 9pm to 11:30pm and the second one from 11:30pm. Without any specification your booking will be given at the first sitting. In case of delated arrival, if you had your reservation on the first sitting the table must be free at 11:30pm. We will hold your table for a maximum of 15 minutes. Please contact us if you are late.

To have access to the club included there is a minimum spending of 95€ per person on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. On Thursday, Saturday and Sunday the minimum spending is 120€ per person. If you have a VIP table booked you don’t need to do the minimum spending. You can contact to reserve a table at the club.

We remind you that our dress code does not allow sandals for men, neither flip-flop for women. Children under the age of 18 cannot be out guests from midnight due to legal restrictions.

In case of cancelation we require to be before 6pm. Otherwise we will have to charge 50€ per person on your credit card.

You agree, through your reservation request, to provide your credit card details in order to make your reservation. Your reservation request implies your acceptance of the conditions of our Reservation Policy.

If you need to modify your reservation or if you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail

Thank you for making your reservation at Pacha Restaurant.

Okay, just to help anyone out:

The rules for Pacha Restaurant are contained in this text I got from them the other day. The minimum spend is two tier but still (only just) makes it worth it, more so if you are drinking alcohol imo. They now want a credit card in case of a no show.

restaurante@pacha.com

Welcome to Pacha Restaurant

Please note,

We need the following information to store your reservation in our system:

Client full name

Phone number (with country code)

Email : Date : sitting :

Number of people

Comments:

Cardholder name

Credit card number

Expiry date

Pacha will call you the day before or on the day of your reservation between 4pm and 8pm to confirm if there are any changes to it. If we cannot or do not reach with the phone number provided, we ask you to contact us on the day of your reservation between 4pm and 8pm to confirm your reservation. Otherwise we will have to cancel it.

We have two sittings. The first one from 9pm to 11:30pm and the second one from 11:30pm. Without any specification your booking will be given at the first sitting. In case of delated arrival, if you had your reservation on the first sitting the table must be free at 11:30pm. We will hold your table for a maximum of 15 minutes. Please contact us if you are late.

To have access to the club included there is a minimum spending of 95€ per person on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. On Thursday, Saturday and Sunday the minimum spending is 120€ per person. If you have a VIP table booked you don’t need to do the minimum spending. You can contact to reserve a table at the club.

We remind you that our dress code does not allow sandals for men, neither flip-flop for women. Children under the age of 18 cannot be out guests from midnight due to legal restrictions.

In case of cancelation we require to be before 6pm. Otherwise we will have to charge 50€ per person on your credit card.

You agree, through your reservation request, to provide your credit card details in order to make your reservation. Your reservation request implies your acceptance of the conditions of our Reservation Policy.

If you need to modify your reservation or if you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail

Thank you for making your reservation at Pacha Restaurant.

I booked this the other week and never actually got asked for credit card details, just had to give everything else.

Any mention of early bird options? Who the hell goes to a restaurant not knowing whats on the menu or what the price is...:confused:
Unfortunately not! That was the first thing I asked but just got told they cant send it out! I looked on trip advisor at the pictures and was happy enough ill like something. Was going to be going Solomon that night regardless so thought a nice meal for me and Mrs would fit well.

Might be an August thing?
That's what I was thinking, I'm going first weekend in July though, not exactly low season. I was having an email exchange back and forward before I officially booked so they may have just forgot to ask :rolleyes:

Back