Pacha restaurant

framch30

Has anyone eaten at Pacha restaurant?? Thinking of going there before Subliminal, with food and club tickets it's gonna be a pricey night. Anyone any info on approx cost for a meal for two, is the food really nice and worth the cost? Or is there better places to eat when you take into account cost of the meal etc.

Cheers

Has anyone eaten at Pacha restaurant?? Thinking of going there before Subliminal, with food and club tickets it's gonna be a pricey night. Anyone any info on approx cost for a meal for two, is the food really nice and worth the cost? Or is there better places to eat when you take into account cost of the meal etc.

Cheers

I can only recommend it! Went last year on a sunday. Food is very good! Of course pricey, but the genious thing is that afterwards you get into the club for FREE!!!
I paid ~ 110€ for my missus and myself. Had wine, main dishes and desert. And drinks are cheaper then in the club.

110 for two sounds pretty spot on, especially if it includes club entrance. Would that even included entrance to subliminal or swedish house mafia. Have had a look at the menu but not sure if the menu i'm looking at is fixed price for groups

http://www.restaurantepachaibiza.com/grupos_eng.pdf

Did you have a similar menu set up or was it a la carte individually priced items?

Cheers for the reply

as far as i know the entrance is always included if you eat at the pacha restaurant.

110 for two sounds pretty spot on, especially if it includes club entrance. Would that even included entrance to subliminal or swedish house mafia. Have had a look at the menu but not sure if the menu i'm looking at is fixed price for groups

http://www.restaurantepachaibiza.com/grupos_eng.pdf

Did you have a similar menu set up or was it a la carte individually priced items?

Cheers for the reply

No, I had a la carte! And yes, no matter which party! Entrance is always included. So consequently its the best choice to eat at the restaurant. So you have two things for the price of just one. Surprisingly, not many people know about that fact....

So following links on the Ibiza Pacha website it takes you to Sa Punta restaurant:

http://www.sapuntaibiza.com/

Menu looks exquisit!

Obviously this restaurant, although part of the Pacha chain, isn't on the same site as the nightclub, so is it possible to still get free admission into the club if you dine here somehow does anybody know?!

Also, does anybody have a link to the full a la carte menu at the restaurant in Pacha? Can only seem to locate the set menu as one poster above found.

Cheers!

i don't think you get free entry to the club eating at sa punta, but can't say for sure.

The Mrs and I went to the Pacha Restaurant for a meal before Swedish House Mafia last year, and entry to the club was free after the meal. The minimum spend was 70 euro per person to get in to the club for free, although I'd be shocked if they actually enforced that, since you could just wonder freely out from the restaurant into the club. The food was excellent and the drink cheap so I too would thoroughly recommend it. I made a reservation over email before we left for the island using my slightly rusty Spanish, juanan@pacha.com was the address I used. Enjoy!

If you email ivano@pacha.com and request the a la carte menu to be emailed to you, he responded pretty sharpish, he will deal with reservation requests also. If i knew how to post the menu i would have done it.

Is it too late to reserve a table for the beginning of August? Can you still go into the club free on an SHM night? Does the minimum spend include drinks that are bought? Is there a seperate sushi restaraunt? Is it easy to get a taxi outside if you leave pretty early? :D

1.Call and find out! Probably not as it's a month away.
2. Yes
3. Yes (and drinks are cheaper in the restaurant than inside the club so load up good!)
4. No, sushi is on the main menu
5. Yes. Tons of them on the side street across the way

2. Yes
3. Yes (and drinks are cheaper in the restaurant than inside the club so load up good!)

John nailed it

2. Yes

Brilliant I'm planning a birthday treat for someone and as I don't like SHM and they like them it's a bonus that I won't have to pay to get in :)

Just an update on the Pacha restaurant.

I've booked a table for 28th Sep, Subliminal closing party.

As what has been stated by a number of people on hear, they have confirmed that the minimum spend is 70euro per person but that this then gets you reduced entry to the club for 30euro.

When I questioned it they said it's because standard entry is 70euro for the club normally so they are offering a 40 euro discount.

To me that don't seem quite right and I notice spotlight are selling tickets for 48euro for that night so they may of recently changed thier policy on the free entry.

Just thought I'd update everyone incase people plan to attend soon and assume they will automatically waltz in for nothing.

I'm now weighing up whether to buy tickets via spotlight and just have a nice meal else where in Ibiza town for 50odd euros ahead.

Thats a turn up for the books. Not such a "bargain" as it used to be. Time to re think Pacha visits if this is now the case.

What will they do next, charge peeps who are staying at El Hotel as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone suggest somewhere nice for dinner in Ibiza town or within walking distance to Pacha?

Can anyone suggest somewhere nice for dinner in Ibiza town or within walking distance to Pacha?

How's about Marina Botofoc - there's a huge variety of classy restaurants there - its a nice civilized place & its not that far from Pacha.

Back