Pacha restaurant

Can you still eat in the Pacha Restaurant (not hotel) and get in to the Club with minimum spend? Been 2/3 years since I did this. If so what is the spend? Used to be €100pp

I did it last year - no idea about this year sorry. In terms of spend - last year it was €95p/p rising up to €120p/p on Saturdays & Sundays. There was two sittings - 9:30-11:00pm, and 11:00pm onwards. It was pretty quiet when we went there (Friday night, mid September).

Things may have changed after the refurb - don't know. Drop them an email - they were great over email in terms of quick replies and giving you all the info etc.

Edit to add email address - restaurante@pacha.com

I did it last year - no idea about this year sorry. In terms of spend - last year it was €95p/p rising up to €120p/p on Saturdays & Sundays. There was two sittings - 9:30-11:00pm, and 11:00pm onwards. It was pretty quiet when we went there (Friday night, mid September).

Things may have changed after the refurb - don't know. Drop them an email - they were great over email in terms of quick replies and giving you all the info etc.

Edit to add email address - restaurante@pacha.com

Don’t email. You won’t get response. Call them. 00 34 971 310 959 (obviously during opening hours)

Yeah, they are notorious rubbish at replying by email. Best to call. Also, last time I went (Oct '16) they took card details in case of a no show

Update for this year: there's a new menu and a new chef - a born-and-raised islander. Something else we learned - and a question frequently asked on the forums - the official minimum spend in order to gain free access to the club afterwards is now €95 pp on every night of the week - including Solomun & Music On.

I recommend the octopus.

Update for this year: there's a new menu and a new chef - a born-and-raised islander. Something else we learned - and a question frequently asked on the forums - the official minimum spend in order to gain free access to the club afterwards is now €95 pp on every night of the week - including Solomun & Music On.

I recommend the octopus.
Blimey that is really good now then! How pricey is the menu?

Remember we done over 330 euro last time I went, minimum was 130 I think to gain entry (Solomun)

Blimey that is really good now then! How pricey is the menu?

Remember we done over 330 euro last time I went, minimum was 130 I think to gain entry (Solomun)

It's pretty comparably priced to the old menu - so it's not difficult to activate the minimum spend. Still worth considering if you are planning a lavish celebratory meal anyway, especially for either of those two parties.

Not sure my first thought after a big, lavish meal would be to go straight into a rave ?

I remember anecdotal tales of big meals delaying the onset of supplements and people not feeling the benefits until the club was closing. Not sure how true

Last edited:
€95 minimum spend you might get a boiled egg and a drink for €95 but aleast you will have a seat before hitting the dance floor..

just seen pacha restaurant reservations are open now on the club's own website.
seems to be open 1st may to 11th october - TBC and obviously might change.

Back