Pacha restaurant

Does anyone know how much drink prices are in and around Ibiza town? Never really been out there when I've been as haven't had the time! This year I have plenty of time so was thinking of going into the town for a few drink before we go to the Pacha restaurant but was curious how much these are in the bars along the port front, are we talking club prices?

Does anyone know how much drink prices are in and around Ibiza town? Never really been out there when I've been as haven't had the time! This year I have plenty of time so was thinking of going into the town for a few drink before we go to the Pacha restaurant but was curious how much these are in the bars along the port front, are we talking club prices?

cheaper than club prices definitely. the port front ones are mostly a bit more expensive than the ones a bit further in (or on plaza de parque for example), but they're all relatively reasonable price wise.

In the bars by the port - I like the junction where Carrer d'Barcelona & Carrer Pou (?) converge for people watching, parades passing-by (or used to), colourful transvestites and soaking-up atmosphere.

Several bars to chose from here. Strong cocktails. I **think** you can expect to pay somewhere around €20 each. But if you're grabbed by a PR you can get them half price, or 2-4-1. And they're worth it!

Just worked out the last time I did this was October 2014. It used to be a pre-Pacha ritual and one of the highlights of my trip :(

Gonna make sure it gets done this year!

Never use email with Pacha Restaurant, as unlikely you will get reply. Suggest you call them and try and book a table.

00 34 971 310 959 (usually after 7PM is best)

I called twice after 7. I was told to call back earlier because they don't take reservations at night? I also emailed last week, and no answer?

I got a reply as well. Well kind of.

I'm not sure what the best time is to reserve to head into solomun +1 opening after.
What's dress code Like btw?

Men must wear full-length trousers, no shorts. No flip-flop like footwear. I think those are the only 2 requirements

Men must wear full-length trousers, no shorts. No flip-flop like footwear. I think those are the only 2 requirements
Really, no shorts?! In pictures on trip advisor im pretty sure I saw a fair few pairs of shorts? If not this is annoying as being in jeans ill be very hot indeed! May have to re-think if so!

Really, no shorts?! In pictures on trip advisor im pretty sure I saw a fair few pairs of shorts? If not this is annoying as being in jeans ill be very hot indeed! May have to re-think if so!

Glad I took the time to post the other week
"We remind you that our dress code does not allow sandals for men, neither flip-flop for women"

Back