Pacha restaurant

I had dinner here twice when i was in Ibiza and it was pretty damn amazing. Had bulls tail ( sounded exotic) and it was magnificent. The second time we went was not as good as we got in later and kinda got shoved to the side with a **** table.

Has anyone had any joy booking a table recently. Put in a request circa 2 + weeks ago for a table at the end of may and still not had a response. I know from previous years they can be slow but starting to worry a bit now.

Has anyone had any joy booking a table recently. Put in a request circa 2 + weeks ago for a table at the end of may and still not had a response. I know from previous years they can be slow but starting to worry a bit now.

Maybe they are faster responding when the season gets going. I've never had a problem booking for high season and only booking a few weeks before :) maybe try again beginning of june

Maybe they are faster responding when the season gets going. I've never had a problem booking for high season and only booking a few weeks before :) maybe try again beginning of june

Im going the end of May so, unfortunately trying again in the beginning of June would be too late as I'll be at home (unless of course i win the lottery).:D

On last years visit I phoned at 7.30pm and got a table for that same night. Is it a busy night that you anticipate going on bigtezza?

Managed to get in touch with Pacha Restaurant regarding booking a table. One thing which has changed is the minimum spend see extract from confirmation email below

Para acceder al club después de la cena será necesario un consumo mínimo de 100 € por persona.
To enter the club after dinner we require a minimum spend of 100 € per person.

It's probably worth checking out some recent reviews if you're thinking of going. Somebody makes the point that if the restaurant wasn't in Pacha nobody would go.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restau...rant_Sushi_Lounge-Ibiza_Balearic_Islands.html

When I went with my girlfriend a few years ago the food was pretty decent to be fair, though the service was a bit sketchy and to be honest I wasn't really in the mood for a large pre-club meal at midnight, something to bear in mind if you're northern European.

What made me laugh though was that our bill came to something like 142 euros, we put down 160 and the waitress basically came right out and asked us if she could have the difference. Classy stuff.

I have just left them a reservation on there website for a say night in July, see how long it takes for them to confirm it, I let you guys know

Hope it ain't 100 euros. Surely they will lose business. I won't go if that's the case

Unfortunately based on the content of their confirmation email it appears that the minimum spend is now 100 euros pp not 70 like it was last year.

We spent over 200 euros last year between 2 of us on food, wine and some cocktails which we took upto the roof terrace. However I cant say I'm too pleased with them now mandating a 100 euro spend and am considering whether to go for a nice meal and drinks elsewhere. Plus The restaurant was looking a little tired last year in my opinion.

I know people will say that pacha may not enforce this minimum spend but there's only one way of finding out.

:lol::lol: I think i stick with the medieval festivals tapasfest ecogastro (thats cheap food in medieval speak) noble menu 20euro and plebeian menu 12euro.

Managed to get in touch with Pacha Restaurant regarding booking a table. One thing which has changed is the minimum spend see extract from confirmation email below

Para acceder al club después de la cena será necesario un consumo mínimo de 100 € por persona.
To enter the club after dinner we require a minimum spend of 100 € per person.

Is that for a standard club night or one of what they class as 'special'? If it's standard, it doesn't seem worth it any more.

LOL! 100€ per Person doesn't sound like a good deal anymore...
Would rather prefer to have a diner at Dalt Villa and afterwards move into Pacha.

Phu*k Spiders!

100e minimum spend, no chance. :confused:

They have blown it with that, especially on the quiter nights.

It's an 'OK' restaurant with perfectly 'ok' food ... and on to an 'ok' club with some interesting nooks and crannies to get off with whoever you're with away from the (imo) pretty below-average main area/vibe (punter profiling aside).

100 Euros for entry and dinner is basically too much for what you get (forget who the "DJ" may be and whether you'd otherwise be paying 70Euros to get in ... basically - don't - it's a total waste of money just like Ushuaia). I'd pay a max of 20Euros for entry there and maybe 30Euros for the dinner and wine. So yes, 100 Euros is easily twice what it's worth as a 'combo'. If you pay it you're basically being completely ripped off.

Ive broken the 100e barrier (last year), but I was in the zone, nice wine, 3 hours at the table, 3 courses, drinks into the club.

However, It was my decision to do that.

On previous occasions its come to more like 60-70pp, which as kimajy states, is more than enough.

Just off to book a table at Aura!!!

I reckon that's it's probably the result of the increased visitors to these forums and word spreading about the deal.

If they're seeing an increase in demand for this method of club entry, then its basic economics to increase your prices.

And at the end of the day it isn't always the club that was "losing out" of the lack of entry (per se), in many cases it would be the promoters - so maybe they were getting a little narked off with it.

Anyway, I will reserve judgment on whether they actually enforce until we get the first few reports come through. I suspect it will be more lenient than it is making out. Prob still a good deal if your planning on attending FMIF :twisted:

Back