Make Privilege big again

There were signs up on the roundabout with what I thought could be them advertising the new name at the beginning of October.

Had a drive up there last week. Absolute zero chance it’ll be open next summer. Hope it does reopen though.

GU Ibiza

Not enough exits ? Make it smaller. 50 % is enough. Pacha plus 500 people.

It's often the case that old buildings are allowed to carry on with obvious flaws but new applications come under much scrutiny.

I'd agree they don't need such a high capacity, surely they can cut half the main room off and fill it with VIP nonsense, and leave the Vista Club as a smaller room

Matutes or rather the night league then gets more artists exclusively with horrendous fees, the question that arises to me..... what happens then with amnesia.... ? ;-)

Matutes or rather the night league then gets more artists exclusively with horrendous fees, the question that arises to me..... what happens then with amnesia.... ? ;-)
Thats the main question : Is there enough room for a additional big club in Ibiza ? Maybe not ...
Leave the dead horse alone

For me and others : Better nights in smaller clubs with better crowds. Very nice nights in Akasha , Pikes ,Chinois and often Pacha ( bigger ). Not in the superclubs as Hi or Ushi. Its only a matutes money printing machine

"Recover the good name the discotheque had in the past"

I'm still putting money on "KÜ IBIZA"

Doesn’t Matutes also own the “Space Brand” name. I mean they wouldn’t would they? Would they? But remember the tease on the side of one of Matutes’s hotels (Hard Rock) in 2021…

IMG_2542.jpeg

Doesn’t Matutes also own the “Space Brand” name. I mean they wouldn’t would they? Would they? But remember the tease on the side of one of Matutes’s hotels (Hard Rock) in 2021…

View attachment 16852

Still not keen on the idea. Space was a completely different site with different history, it would be like renaming Anfield as Old Trafford.

Plus its been what 7 years now? Theres a whole new generation on the island that never set foot in the place (im sure they recognise the brand though)

There were signs up on the roundabout with what I thought could be them advertising the new name at the beginning of October.
It’s actually a billboard for the last closing party of ushuaia and hi ( the signal )
Nothing regarding the new name of privilege (IF they do the same way as they did for the opening of Hi in 2017 the name will come only a few weeks before they open the club so not before spring next year or in 2 years time )

I stopped by and looked around the club with a friend 2 weeks ago and there were a lot of people working. yesterday, I passed on the Ibiza-San An road around 1 a.m. and the privilege was enlightened, if they work a lot non-stop for 6 months, maybe it's possible that the club is ready for next summer !!!

I stopped by and looked around the club with a friend 2 weeks ago and there were a lot of people working. yesterday, I passed on the Ibiza-San An road around 1 a.m. and the privilege was enlightened, if they work a lot non-stop for 6 months, maybe it's possible that the club is ready for next summer !!!

They dont work for nothing. It will open. What it is ? We will see...

I wonder if this will take the pressure off the overcrowding at Hi? eg nights they know are over capacity move to the bigger venue, calvin harris/david guetta/afterlife would be a easy move and sure they could fill them days at hi/ushuaia with good enough acts to fill there spaces, Will be interesting to see what happens.

Last edited:
I wonder if this will take the pressure off the overcrowding at Hi? eg nights they know are over capacity move to the bigger venue, calvin harris/david guetta/afterlife would be a easy move and sure they could fill them days at hi/ushuaia with good enough acts to fill there spaces, Will be interesting to see what happens.
See how big it will be. Maybe its smaller after refurb.

Wondering if just opening the Vista Club for phase1 is a realistic option? Smaller room to refurb and therefore less bars, toilets etc to get ready.

That said Ibiza building projects dont work to usual timings, usually in April they look like a bombsite then the magic elves get to work and its open on time :)

Wondering if just opening the Vista Club for phase1 is a realistic option? Smaller room to refurb and therefore less bars, toilets etc to get ready.

That said Ibiza building projects dont work to usual timings, usually in April they look like a bombsite then the magic elves get to work and its open on time :)

Power supply is already there , sewer ,too. That means : Building refurb only. I think the walls will stay. Only cosmetic things ( a lot of work , I know ). The dome is a lot of work , maybe. Dont know what they do with the floors . Its possible to have something in May or June.

Back