Make Privilege big again

I would think due to the location, there will be a club / venue, on site Restaurant style, similar to the likes of Cova Santa on a perhaps bigger scale??? A one stop destination... Who knows, only time will tell..

So it's confirmed, it's coming back. Awesome.

I'm a little afraid of several things.

1 that the reopening affects amnesia which i think it will and which I have the impression is already suffering a little
2 that now matutes has now 4 clubs ( remember that before 2011 they didn’t havé any ) and brings us back even more customers who are not really there for to party but rather to show up and say, I was there! we don't know yet what their project is with the privilege but hey if it's in the same line as ushuaia and hi we're in trouble

saw on someone's IG yesterday that its expected "2025" which would make more sense, the article mentions they will spend 8.5 million the refurb, no clue how they numbers would break down eg roof repairs, floor replacing ,new furnture,sound system etc, but i get the feeling they will go all out and remodel to fully make the very most of the 10000 capacity .
what was the earliest privilege used to be able to open? if they do make a restaurant etc on site surely they would be looking at opening earlier etc.

Last edited:
saw on someone's IG yesterday that its expected "2025" which would make more sense, the article mentions they will spend 8.5 million the refurb, no clue how they numbers would break down eg roof repairs, floor replacing ,new furnture,sound system etc, but i get the feeling they will go all out and remodel to fully make the very most of the 10000 capacity .
what was the earliest privilege used to be able to open? if they do make a restaurant etc on site surely they would be looking at opening earlier etc.
I would say, it will be knocked for just a 8 million spend, rebuilt or only parts of the original building to remain in place.. I doubt it will be at 10K cap in the new venue.. Dancefloor maybe for 5-7k, then Restaurant / Exhib space perhaps.. Lets see, but heard not till Summer 2025..

Last edited:
During last week's DIPEF talk at the Standard, José Luis Benítez manager of the Asociación Ocio de Ibiza has confirmed that it will be 2025 and to expect big things.
Yan Pissenem CEO of Ushuaïa/Hï/The Night League is in charge as expected.

saw on someone's IG today a update, looks like the club has been tottaly stripped out and is just a shell of its former self atm, all windows removed from vista club etc

Via - onemoretimeibiza

Seems to be new red steel in the very bottom of the photo

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1711220206286.jpg
    FB_IMG_1711220206286.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 98
Maybe there are making an open-air element. I could see, pay 10 euro for a sundown session and free entry to privi after (making the cash in drink sales) type thing. Not a bad idea!

the building is from the 70s, no idea if there is such a thing as monument protection on Ibiza, but the most sensible thing is certainly a complete demolition and new construction !

Back