Loudest or best system in Ibiza clubs

lfc63amg

juat wondering what your opinion is on this what's the loudest sound system or best system you've seen in Ibiza mines is probably

1 amnesia
2 space terrace
3 pacha main room

My top 3

Amnesia Terrace
Discoteca Space
Ushuiaia was good considering its outside Better in the small area though before the main bit opens up I thought

Ive defined mine on how good the sound is, not the loudest.

Last edited:
juat wondering what your opinion is on this what's the loudest sound system or best system you've seen in Ibiza mines is probably

1 amnesia
2 space terrace
3 pacha main room

I have to say I agree with you... Amnesia Terrace is fantastic. Space Terraza has a really warm/deep sounds to it, and Pacha when your on the right spot on the dancefloor is something else.

I thought best hands down was discoteca...terraza would also have been top 3. amnesia terrace probably now slides into the lead depending on what happens with the new space.

Space discoteca I think was the best.
Pacha & Amnesia main rooms are pretty terrible... especially when the rooms are not packed with people.
Amnesia terrace is great though.

Space discoteca I think was the best.
Pacha & Amnesia main rooms are pretty terrible... especially when the rooms are not packed with people.
Amnesia terrace is great though.

Yeah amnesia main room is so overpowered with bass imo.

Thought Amnesia main room for a long time but I think following recent visits the Discoteca in Space just pips it...

Watched a video about space a while ago Pepe talking about how much effort goes into the sound system in every room and how much money is spent I love it but the bass in amnesia terrace is probably the loudest and the bass is nuts! Anyone know the name of the speakers in amnesia terrace the've got a blue kinda light at the sides of them?

Watched a video about space a while ago Pepe talking about how much effort goes into the sound system in every room and how much money is spent I love it but the bass in amnesia terrace is probably the loudest and the bass is nuts! Anyone know the name of the speakers in amnesia terrace the've got a blue kinda light at the sides of them?
They have a really powerful V-Prof system installed. :)

I actually thought Pacha's soundsystem was shit. My ears rang like buddy hell and it's kind of like feast or famine - some areas you can't hear a thing, others all you could hear was just the bass.

Space had a great soundsystem in every room, and boy that Amnesia terrace is really great, too. So crystal clean and yet the bass THUMPS.

Space disocteca has to be the best, Amnesia terrace is also pretty not notch.

Destino is very good for an outdoor space.

DC10 terrace is just plain loud, not in a good way, loud like it hurts your ears loud, last year I saw Tale of Us there and played a vocal track, and these vocals were literally ear peircing, people were actually putting their fingers in their ears!

I'm not very impressed with the sound in the Sankeys basement either, far too much bass for that size of space.

Space wins hands down, they have invested money, and techinical know how into filling the main room and terrace perfectly with sound

Only went once but i remember being really surprised with the sound system in that Booom club, body rumbled with bass not so sure id like it as much now.
Otherwise its the same as above but must say Ushuaia is remarkable for outdoors and size, also agree on the DC10 main room being poor but i got the impression it sounded a lot different depending on where you were in the room (obvious i know but can become quite annoying)

Pacha has a decent setup but at diffrent places in the club it's just bass and could just hear abit of quiet vocals

Back