Loudest or best system in Ibiza clubs

but at diffrent places in the club it's just bass
Exactly what makes it terrible, or at least very outdated...
At Mosaic closing the entire soundsystem shut down twice in the few hours I was there, resulting in a few minutes without any music.

Exactly what makes it terrible, or at least very outdated...
At Mosaic closing the entire soundsystem shut down twice in the few hours I was there, resulting in a few minutes without any music.
There's a little room where you go from roof into main room and down stairs in that little room before the roof and main room just feel bass and can barely speak because of the main room bass volumes

Any updates / views here based on any new systems installed (and new clubs)?

The system they installed in "Hi" main-room is pretty much unsurpassible as it is perfect. They only system I have heard like it is installed in Drais Las Vegas.

It is a shame that Hi is such a crap venue design but thats another thread, the soundsystem in the main-room is probably the best in Europe.

The system they installed in "Hi" main-room is pretty much unsurpassible as it is perfect. They only system I have heard like it is installed in Drais Las Vegas.

It is a shame that Hi is such a crap venue design but thats another thread, the soundsystem in the main-room is probably the best in Europe.

last time I was in there it only sounded great right at the front. towards the back it was seriously lacking some ooomph.

last time I was in there it only sounded great right at the front. towards the back it was seriously lacking some ooomph.
Ditto.

Main room space with funkton 1 sound system was great. Filled the space well without being too sourcy. You could even hear what someone talking to you was saying 😂

Sound systems which just rely on main fronts filling and overpowering the space never seem great to me, unless as stivi says, you are in the sweet spot.

Ditto.

Main room space with funkton 1 sound system was great. Filled the space well without being too sourcy. You could even hear what someone talking to you was saying 😂

Sound systems which just rely on main fronts filling and overpowering the space never seem great to me, unless as stivi says, you are in the sweet spot.
Interesting, as the usual criticism of Funktion One is that it's too sourcy. I am sure you are right though. DC-10 has always seemed the loudest to me. Pacha's d&b sounds top-notch to my ears. Smooth and classy like the club. Amnesia's new system is very loud, but it sounded like an old school system to me.

Yeah would agree with this. The Hi Theatre sound system 2017-19 was dire IMO. I actually do not know how they could create such a bad sound. I can only describe it like the speakers are 20 metres behind the DJ and behind a barrier.

I mean this *may* be what Hi want! i.e. the people down the front get the sound and those at the back just chat?

Pacha has the best sound system Heart had a good one ,too. Sometimes it was clipping , but was the problem of the DJ

The one Pacha installed in 2018 for me is near perfect! Like the Old Space Main Room wherever you are in Pacha main room now it is near perfect. You could be on the stairs to the Funky Room, a table, in front of Solomon's face - and its still brilliant.

Yeah would agree with this. The Hi Theatre sound system 2017-19 was dire IMO. I actually do not know how they could create such a bad sound. I can only describe it like the speakers are 20 metres behind the DJ and behind a barrier.

I mean this *may* be what Hi want! i.e. the people down the front get the sound and those at the back just chat?

The one Pacha installed in 2018 for me is near perfect! Like the Old Space Main Room wherever you are in Pacha main room now it is near perfect. You could be on the stairs to the Funky Room, a table, in front of Solomon's face - and its still brilliant.

Its a lot of work and its expensive to do this : Soundquality good at different spots. You need a lot of loudspeakers , maybe basstraps and skills. Its a lot of measuring work. And there are some simulation tools avaiable. Its not only the apmplitude , its a lot of delay measuring .Had a bigger talk with some guys who did it professionally ( not only for clubs ). A bad installed F1 is poorer than a good installed , cheaper system.
Next life this will be my profession.

Back