Latest Football Transfers

Quality reply there - clearly much thought in it

i could have commented on Donati being at Milan for 5 years and being on loan for 5 years - couldn't get a game in front of Brocchi

but i didn't

as for the previous comments - i've not gotten involved in the debate but would the Celtic fans please stop adding numbers to the Suvil Cup Final

by next week you will have had more than the population of China there

I never said a word myself about whoever it is your new bosman signing is..but having been in Sevilla it is not an exaggeration to quote the numbers i did at all, the city was awash with green and white, most bars ran out of beer and you couldn't get a hotel room for love or money.

Your a plank mate, if you I'm the one being made look foolish here, a) couldn't care less b) clearly not. Most replies are commenting on your idiotic statements.

If I try to take a neutral stance on the matter, for one reason or another, Celtic & Rangers are somewhat of a joke in football. You cannot deny this, it is many peoples belief which if we use this topic as an example, have to light. This perception must have breeded from some sort of truth in the matter.

P. S. - Celtic & Rangers best players consisting of such names of Nacho Novo, David Prso, Craig Beattie ( now gone to a better club by the name of WBA ) & Zurawakakakaski just backs up my argument. :)

P. P. S. - My knowledge of Scottish football is immense considering I couldn't give a toss about it and havn't looked at any of it since the season when East Stirling lost so much they were brilliant for gambling reasons ( always a sign of a good league )

are you trying to imply that most footballers are not in fact motivated by money?

Greatness of a club does also involve money. If you win the Champions you get loads of bonus, from the club and from sponsors. If you win the league, the same, if you win the cup, the same. So, it's normal than a top one player chooses clubs with more options to win top championships.

clearly

Tottenham fan :eek:

Charlton fan 8)

the former... just cos west spam bid £17m doesnt mean he's worth that!

£13m tops... + performance related bonuses is a good fee, but £17m upfront????

im just glad we've at least held our ground in the matter.

the former... just cos west spam bid £17m doesnt mean he's worth that!

£13m tops... + performance related bonuses is a good fee, but £17m upfront????

im just glad we've at least held our ground in the matter.

even £13m is a case of being on the glue

right up there with paying Tevez £115,000 a week

even £13m is a case of being on the glue

right up there with paying Tevez £115,000 a week

he's only 23 tho. and a proven prem goal scorer. and can do more than that ball greedy run and shoot merchant duffoe can ever do...

£115K for tevez... :lol:

Buckley,most footballers thesedays are motivated by £££$$$€€€€€€ and lots of it, those who are not are a dying breed, i can guarantee you if enough cash was on offer he would move to Celtic, FACT.

Sorry Jonny, but you can only believe that all the money in the world could buy Celtic Henry if your suspend all sense of logic. You might as well go the whole hog and start praying to an established God.

By your logic Henry might well plump for Polack's Bournemouth as much as Celtic, and in reality, they have an equal chance of signing a player like that.

You ain't all that and a bag of potato chips Johnny !!! Toon gonna do you in pre - season too. Then I shall dig up this post. Go support Derry City or someone, they get CL qualifying.

Sorry Jonny, but you can only believe that all the money in the world could buy Celtic Henry if your suspend all sense of logic. You might as well go the whole hog and start praying to an established God.

By your logic Henry might well plump for Polack's Bournemouth as much as Celtic, and in reality, they have an equal chance of signing a player like that.

I agree, I mean what next? Sven at City?? :rolleyes:

You ain't all that and a bag of potato chips Johnny !!! Toon gonna do you in pre - season too. Then I shall dig up this post. Go support Derry City or someone, they get CL qualifying.

I truly feel sorry for people like you made an utter fool of yourself and resort to name calling in desperation, how sad, now toodle off and annoy someone else, im through with this thread, lock if it you want admin it's turned into a farce.

Back