Latest Football Transfers

Rangers

defender Carlos Cuellar from Osasuna - circa £2.5m

:)

any Spain based Spotlights got any comments on the guy?

Cuéllar is not a big star in Spain, that´s true. However, Arteta wasn't a star either and I think he played succesfully with Rangers and now is playing well with Everton. You never know what can happen with football players. For instance, I support Sevilla FC and when we bought Kanoute from Tottenham nobody expected him to score 30 goals on this season between Liga, Copa del Rey and Uefa. In my opinion Cuéllar can play well for Rangers. Time will say if I'm wrong or not

Celtic have taking Capone to America with them for further trials, he scored agasint QPR and looks like he could signal the end for Tommy G, spesh with Brown and Donati already there.

"Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger wanted Ljungberg to stay but the 30-year-old said: "It was the right time to go."

Damn right it was Freddie! :lol:

We've been trying to offload him for a while now. So far past his sell by date its untrue!

His £70k salary was a bit of a stumbling block for most clubs...not the bald Icelandic eagle though it appears!

"Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger wanted Ljungberg to stay but the 30-year-old said: "It was the right time to go."

Damn right it was Freddie! :lol:

We've been trying to offload him for a while now. So far past his sell by date its untrue!

His £70k salary was a bit of a stumbling block for most clubs...not the bald Icelandic eagle though it appears!

Has Freddie been playing for the Hammers much? I haven't heard much of him.

Back