Latest Football Transfers

HARTSON WAS F***ING CAPPED FOR WALES. I COULD BE CAPPED FOR WALES. Sutton I believe only ever got an England 'B' cap. Tore Andre Flo ? Moved at what age ? Egil Ostenstad ? What ? A Soton reject ? You have only ever had one half decent player and that is Larsson and in my opinion he is nowhere near as good as people make him out to be. Not one of your players could make it on any respectable Premiership or high Championship squad. All ex-England rejects who moved post 30. If Celtic is such a good club to be at, how come I cannot remember one player move in his peak from England to Scotland. Your league is a joke all around the world, there is a reason for this.

P. S. - Artmedia Bratislavia.

And what team do you support mate?
The only reasons celtic players don't get into the English international set up is because we get ignored. Sutton should have wlaked into the first team, but it was his choice not to, he refused call ups to the international squad because of the way he was treated in the past. Players like Alan Thompson (two or three years ago, in his prime) would have been in the England team if they played for a below average team like Boro or Villa, and Lee Naylor is one of the best left backs in Europe (ask Cristiano Ronaldo).

And as for the Larsson comment, he showed what he could do with Barca, where he won them the Champions League and then helped Man U to the title even though he was only there for three months.

And its artmedia bratislava, not bratislavia, fool.

With the money in the epl available to us wed be world beaters such an arrogant point of view to talk down a team who made the last 16 of the champions league fair enough the epl may be a better league but celtic have proved they can hold thier own against some of the best teams in the world it took the european champion 210 minutes to drag us out of europe, they ran over the top of united in milan and destroyed liverpool in athens. Give credit when credit is due. How many english players are in the top 4 in england and how many english managers are in charge of the top 4. You criticise a nation where the english champions manager (Fergie) made his name at aberdeen.

Rant Over

Mon Eh Hoops
Hail Hail

Quinny

HARTSON WAS F***ING CAPPED FOR WALES. I COULD BE CAPPED FOR WALES. Sutton I believe only ever got an England 'B' cap. Tore Andre Flo ? Moved at what age ? Egil Ostenstad ? What ? A Soton reject ? You have only ever had one half decent player and that is Larsson and in my opinion he is nowhere near as good as people make him out to be. Not one of your players could make it on any respectable Premiership or high Championship squad. All ex-England rejects who moved post 30. If Celtic is such a good club to be at, how come I cannot remember one player move in his peak from England to Scotland. Your league is a joke all around the world, there is a reason for this.

P. S. - Artmedia Bratislavia.

Now your really scraping the barrel, just admit your wrong because your digging a bigger hole for yourself.

By saying a world class player like Henrik Larsson is nowhere as good as people make him out to be is something even Rangers fans couldn't keep a straight face saying.

Larsson is a superstar, he along with Jinky Jonhstone are the best players to ever wear the famous hoops,he has proved that in no uncertain terms over the course of his career, from winning many Leagues and Cups with Celtic, playing and scoring many times in the Champions League and UEFA Cup.

Playing and scoring in the World Cup and European Championships, helping Barcelona win the La Liga and Champions League, going to Man United and scoring a few times in the Premsiership,i could go on and on, yeah he sounds like an average player doesn't he, catch yourself on for fuc*s sake man, your digging a hole for yourself.

Artmedia Bratislava - wow how long did it take you to think of that:rolleyes: you wont hear me or any Tim say what a disastrous nite that was for Celtic, every top club at some time has a bad night, you deal with it and move on, then again Bournemouth are in the Champions League every year aren't they.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
With the money in the epl available to us wed be world beaters such an arrogant point of view to talk down a team who made the last 16 of the champions league fair enough the epl may be a better league but celtic have proved they can hold thier own against some of the best teams in the world it took the european champion 210 minutes to drag us out of europe, they ran over the top of united in milan and destroyed liverpool in athens. Give credit when credit is due. How many english players are in the top 4 in england and how many english managers are in charge of the top 4. You criticise a nation where the english champions manager (Fergie) made his name at aberdeen.

Rant Over

Mon Eh Hoops
Hail Hail

Quinny

well said mhate.8)

:lol:

Sorry gents, but this thread is hilarious to a non-Brit :D

I half expect to see Mel Gibson coming over the hills with his army any second!

:lol:

Sorry gents, but this thread is hilarious to a non-Brit :D

I half expect to see Mel Gibson coming over the hills with his army any second!

I'm a non Brit too mate but i hate it when people come out with drivel like some of the comments on this thread.;)

Please address the points I'm making rather than ranting on about a load of sh*te. Your completely ignoring most of what I say and just reply to the stuff which you may have some such argument about, such as Larsson, who I did was crap, just slightly overated. 40 goals a season for Celtic could be done by anyone including fat 35 year old Welsh strikers, only his short times at Barca and Man Utd could properly showcase his talents. One and a half seasons certainly does not make a player. Now to continue this debate, please go back and clarify points I have made above before we move any further.

P. S. The spelling of some crap team that destroyed you in the CL was not relevant to the point I was trying to make, idiot.

P. P. S. As only "world class" players like fatty Hartson play for such a great team as Wales. Just to justify my point, a player was called up from Altrincham to play for Wales the other day. Only the best eh ? Twat.

P. P. P. S. My teams are completely irrelevant in this discussion as we are debating why you Celtic fans feel the need to promote your club as something way way better than what they are. I don't mind, and infact quite like Celtic. Just this Celtic are good and SPL is good thing really grates me.

Night night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite...C**t.

How many english players are in the top 4 in england and how many english managers are in charge of the top 4. You criticise a nation where the english champions manager (Fergie) made his name at aberdeen.

Quinny

Irrelevant to argument, we may have foreign manageers but that's only coz the best managers wanna manage the best teams. Your Fergie point just backs my argument up further. LEFT Aberdeen to move on to bigger and better things.

With the money in the epl available to us wed be world beaters

Quinny

You would only get money if you succeeded, which you would not. Any club can say that, if Bognor got into EPL with £40m TV money in their back pocket they could probably do just as much damage. The argument "we'd be as good as English clubs if we had loadsa money is idiotic", we are debating how good Celtic are as a club. If I was debating a 100m runner against another I couldn't use the argument, "if X was faster than Y, he would win and is therefore better".

The only reasons celtic players don't get into the English international set up is because we get ignored.

Yeah, Steve McLaren really wishes he could involve SPL players in the team but just doesn't want to coz he has a little chip on his shoulder. He doesn't want the best team to play, that would be SILLY. Wanting to win ?

Sutton did not "reject" caps. He was called up as backup once an initially selected player became injured ( Barmby to my recollection ). He had a paddy and rejected it. This was for a friendly. God forbid a future Celtic player would play in a major tournament against defenders that didn't play for Clyde or ICT.

we are a big club with one of, if not the biggest fan base in the World.

Again idiotic, Glasgow is a relatively small city split between two clubs. When you consider teams in Brazil have actively attending fan bases of about 300 - 400,000 I think you may fall down a little. China, India etc. I imagine would also slightly beat Celtic's 150k odd mix of Irish / Mancs.

Outside the top 4 with maybe the exception of spurs celtic would run a mock and i reckon wed give the top 4 a run for thier money in our current financial state face facts celtic are a good team and the epl isnt as good as every one thinks and neither are the teams that play in it.

Quinny

Football team fans amaze me. Jonny, 100% honesty please - do you really true believe that there even the slightest chance that Henry would have gone to Celtic even if the offered double the fee and double the wages anyon else did? Honestly?

Football team fans amaze me. Jonny, 100% honesty please - do you really true believe that there even the slightest chance that Henry would have gone to Celtic even if the offered double the fee and double the wages anyon else did? Honestly?

more chance of him coming to City :lol:

p.s buckers...there was one of those property programmes on telly last night, they were trying to get a married couple with a young son to sell up in Cyprus and come back to uk (why???) and one of the properties was in the centre of manc, when she did her little bit taking up the place, included in the usual montage of clips was a certain tibb st..........and guess what fell into the shot?

included in the usual montage of clips was a certain tibb st..........and guess what fell into the shot?

Not Mick Rumbaba's place? Was the legend himself visible through the window? Were various iconic Manc celebs there because as he's 'best mates with all of them' you know, Told me so himself!:lol:

Not Mick Rumbaba's place? Was the legend himself visible through the window? Were various iconic Manc celebs there because as he's 'best mates with all of them' you know, Told me so himself!:lol:

just the usual.....Johnny Marr, Mani, Ian Brown, John Robb, Terry Christian, Anthony H, Frank Sidebottom etc etc!! :lol:

Again idiotic, Glasgow is a relatively small city split between two clubs. When you consider teams in Brazil have actively attending fan bases of about 300 - 400,000 I think you may fall down a little. China, India etc. I imagine would also slightly beat Celtic's 150k odd mix of Irish / Mancs.

Mix of Irish and Mancs, you should really do your homework before you type, read and weep, we have fans and supporter clubs worldwide making us one of the best supported football teams on the planet.

http://www.mdinning.hostinguk.com/

http://www.nafcsc.com/clubs/world.shtml

NAFCSC_top2.gif
spacer.gif
NAFCSC_top_spacer.gif

CSCs IN AFRICA

southafrica_flag.gif

Johannesburg C.S.C.
(South Africa)

CSCs IN ASIA

Hong Kong C.S.C.

Tokyo C.S.C.

Singapore C.S.C.
australia_flag.gif

CSCs in AUSTRALIA

Brisbane C.S.C.

Melbourne
Jock Stein C.S.C.

Melbourne
Number One C.S.C.

Perth C.S.C.

Sydney City C.S.C.

Western Sydney
C.S.C.

newzealand_flag.gif

CSCs IN
NEW ZEALAND

New Zealand C.S.C.
CSCs IN SOUTH AMERICA

Rio Fergus McCann C.S.C.
(Brazil)

european_flag.gif

CSCs IN EUROPE

Brussels C.S.C.
(Belgium)

Dusseldorf-Bhoys C.S.C.
(Germany)

French C.S.C.
(France)

The Italian Bhoys CSC
(Italy)

Luxembourg C.S.C.

Madrid Emerald C.S.C.
(Spain)

Malta C.S.C.
(Island Celts)

Norway C.S.C.

Nuremberg C.S.C.
(Germany)

C.S.C. Polska
(Poland)

C.S.C. Switzerland

englishflag.gif

CSCs IN ENGLAND

Bedford C.S.C.

Brighton C.S.C.

Bhoys of Croydon No. 1 C.S.C.

Daventry C.S.C.

Robert Emmet C.S.C. (London)

London No. 1 C.S.C.

Manchester C.S.C.

Medway Emerald C.S.C. (Chatham)

Oxon Shamrock C.S.C.

Preston Emerald C.S.C.

Rotherham Emerald C.S.C.

Chris Sutton Southampton C.S.C.

St Albans C.S.C.

Tameside Emerald C.S.C. (Manchester)

Henrik Larsson C.S.C. (Manchester)

Watford C.S.C.

welshflag.jpg

CSCs IN WALES</U>
Celtic Dragons C.S.C.

South Wales No. 1 C.S.C.

Swansea Bhoyo's C.S.C.
irish_flag.gif

CSCs IN IRELAND</U> Association of Irish
Celtic Supporters Clubs

scotland_flag.gif

CSCs IN SCOTLAND

Ardrossan Garryowen C.S.C.

Bishopmill Bhoys C.S.C.
(Elgin)

Carfin C.S.C.
(Motherwell)

Dennistoun No. 1 C.S.C.
(Glasgow)

Isle of Skye C.S.C.

James Stokes VC C.S.C.
(Gorbals)

John F Kennedy C.S.C.
(Perth)

Orkney C.S.C.

Phil Cole C.S.C.
(Coatbridge)

St. Patrick's Shotts C.S.C.

West Fife C.S.C.

Whiteinch C.S.C.
(Glasgow)

irish_flag.gif

CSCs Worldwide

Celtic Supporters Association

Global Hoops CSC
For clubs in the
United States
For clubs in Canada
spacer.gif

worldwidelogo.gif

The following pages are Worldwide Celtic Supporters Clubs.
Each club listed provides their own information.
To have your club listed here, send e-mail to the
NAFCSC webmaster

Back