Ibiza snobs... why do so many visit this forum??

THAT'S MY MODO STOP , DROP AND ROLL IT ALSO APPLIES TO WHEN YOU ARE ON FIRE :D , NO THAT'S WHEN I SMOKE . OH I'M CONFUSSED MUST BE WEDNESDAY , THE WEEKEND BUZZ IS GONE AND THE THOUGHTS OF THIS ONE ARE ON THE WAY .

Just as a comment...
I have never become interested in message boards before but have really enjoyed the stuff on here. i get the impression that everyone is really nice (well mostly ;) )...I think its great that some people have really got to know each other through the board...and the gurus have been really helpful :D :D :D

thank you saucer!
we appreciate eachother and respekt eachother as well here...we all have a great time and thats what its all about: out mutual love for the magical isla blanca!

saucer said:
Just as a comment...
I have never become interested in message boards before but have really enjoyed the stuff on here. i get the impression that everyone is really nice (well mostly ;) )...I think its great that some people have really got to know each other through the board...and the gurus have been really helpful :D :D :D

I've met quite a few people off here already and can honestly say they are even nicer and lovelier in real life than they already appear on here :D Whether they say same about me is a different matter altogether lol :p :lol: ;)

I can't wait to meet up with some of the folk on here, I wonder if you'll all be how I imagine you? ;)

really? you´ve met people??
oh thats cool

i must say i want to meet a lot of people from here as well. could be so cool to have McRackin take a pic of me in real life, pull Robo´s ears, have a drink with you Barbie and meet all of you cool fantastic people!!!!

Agree with one of the comments mentioned earlier- I have never been into message boards before, this is my first. However, was made to feel totally welcome. Everyone seems very nice, and also seems to be on the same wavelength. :D

gotta say that this is really nice and helpful board, i've been in some message boards and never have seen so much friendly people.... so keep up the good work everyone :)

I've not read the whole of this thread, but just wanted to add my 2p worth:

Being a member of a few discussion forums, I always find that new members often feel that "experienced" members are "big-headed" because they have built up a reputation on the forums. You will always find that a particular themed forums (Ibiza Spotlight, The DVD Forums etc) will have it's "experts" who, most of the time, know what they are talking about.

I have also noticed that sometimes, experienced members look upon us "newbies" as a bit of a pain in the ar$e, but we are learning. I tend to take a relaxed approach to new forums that I join, until I have posted a couple of times, and began the task of building my reputation of being a "rational and level headed poster", which is what I try to achieve.

The one thing I would never come on a forum and put down other members because of their knowledge (or lack of).

My philosophy is, and always has been "Treat others as you yourself expect to be treated".

Anyway, that's all I have to say...oh, and...

One Week Today!!!

xxx DJBenson xxx

DJBenson said:
I have also noticed that sometimes, experienced members look upon us "newbies" as a bit of a pain in the ar$e, but we are learning. xxx DJBenson xxx

i'm sorry if thats how you feel.

The members do not mean to, and you are not a pain......new members are always welcomed with open arms...

:lol: :lol:

Robo said:
DJBenson said:
I have also noticed that sometimes, experienced members look upon us "newbies" as a bit of a pain in the ar$e, but we are learning. xxx DJBenson xxx

i'm sorry if thats how you feel.

The members do not mean to, and you are not a pain......new members are always welcomed with open arms...

:lol: :lol:

No, I'm not talking about myself. I am quite comfortable here, and read the other users posts with great interest. It's just a generalisation, new members of discussion forums are often looked down upon by some other members (and I'm talking about discussion boards in general, not this one).

I have not had any problems here, and have been welcomed (as you said, with open arms).

My post was just to try and express how I view the wider picture, and was not an indication of how I personally feel about this (or any other) discussion board.

Hope that clears it up.

8)

spot on

anyone would think ibiza didnt exist b4 '87 or its actually english

to me seems strange going to a great european country to listen to english DJs and visit english "clubs"

still what do i know
nish respect to those south london herberts

Back