Ibiza snobs... why do so many visit this forum??

bootycall said:
O art thou masterful klingclubber

I'm glad you've learnt so much on here. I'm sure you're very proud of yourself....quote]

can't be arsed to get into this with you!
you clearly REALLY don't know WTF you are talking about, and have come on here like a bull in a china shop, relax take a deep breath, and don't start calling people names!

END OF PLEASE

Ok, lets put this one to bed Bootycall

Look, It seems that we are all Ibiza Snobs based on your criteria, It is just a cross we will all have to bear but I am sure we will cope!

So maybe you would be better suited to a different site than this one if you catch me drift!

Even I am annoyed by this now and I am about the most tolerant person ever! :oops:

I guess I've been exiled....

Whats my punishment?

Perhaps a monolog from one of the Guru's on why they hate San antonio, why they are so great and how they fell in love in a rubber dingy outside mambo

As a newbie, I have never felt that the gurus believed they were superior. I think it's nice that people care enough to answer your questions and try to help out so your holiday is a fantastic experience. I also like the fact that there is a minimum of arguing on the site. Theres alot of positive energy here (hippy talk, I know!). I don't feel intimidated by this board and feel comfortable to ask questions and value advice thats given. Bootycall, maybe you shouldn't take it all so seriously, we are all just having a laugh here and sharing experiences about a place that we love.

Ps Not only am I am a newbie but I have only been to Ibiza for 1 week in my whole life but I'll still give help to people cos its nice to be nice.

I have a similar opinion on clubs e.t.c as there is huge calender on this site that can give you plenty of information on what nights to go to.
But the calender can't give you comments such as, the atmosphere, the type of people that go or too much detail on the style of music.
But if someone asks where to go when they are there i'd rather give them my opinion than say "work it out for yourself "
Plus there are places that are less advertised that people want to now about
The forum works extremely well and it shows as there are plenty of new people joining.
Most things that are written are based on the opinion of someone else, if you can't handle someone elses opinion then you will have problems ( unless of course you wish to start of a new facist regeim ( facists are pretty low on other peoples opinions )
If you disagree with someones opinion then state your own opinion rather than just slagging it off.
Try and be constructive about your comments

well......wasnt gonna say anything on this thread but just decided to call in and say, bootycall is there any need to come in here and be a nob? seems to me you're just lookin for an arguement. check out gurn.net :confused:

sorry Mr, you have been exiled AT ALL

perhaps a reason as to why you want to be on here with us snobs, materful ones etc etc etc (too long too right how many rude comments you have made)

you are welcome to stay, how about you say something postive or nice?

For goodness sake, we’re all obviously on this forum for one reason, no need for arguments and trouble making. That’s really not what Ibiza is about. :rolleyes:

I agree K

How about I buy you all a beer in Mambo to make it up to you.

(I'm there August 4 -10th)
:cry:

hmmm Mr Bootycall.

Charisma obviously not a strong point then, or at least you are making appear that way.

Chill out mate, life is too short!

Comedy genius in the house Mr Bootycall!

er, whatever mate - If you have any issues, you could always come down to coastline next thurdsay to air your angst that you seem to have cultivated over the years, then again - don't bother!

Like I said, chill out life is too short my friend

He's just looking for a rise out of people, life's too short to bother
with people like that.

The people on this board are kind, funny, genuine, some of the
best people I've ever had the honour of speaking to, he just
hasn't realised that yet unfortunately.

xpander said:
He's just looking for a rise out of people, life's too short to bother
with people like that.

The people on this board are kind, funny, genuine, some of the
best people I've ever had the honour of speaking to, he just
hasn't realised that yet unfortunately.

nice words, xpander!! :D and too true

i went for a ciggy and calmed down, am completely over it now!
8)

Back