Ibiza snobs... why do so many visit this forum??

sorry to interrupt but have u noticed (looking back over this thread) that some of the nasty comments by bootycall have been taken off? Thanks v much moderators. Makes ya feel safe.

Ps I'm nearly a regular!!!! :D

tick tock tick tock.......

yeah, thats cool glasgow chick.....

BIG UP THE MODS FROM THE RAVERS :D :D :D (not rockers ;) )

thank you moderators!
we want to keep the threads nice, welcome for all people and people who are here just to be stupid to other people aren´t allowed to write stuff.

Only just seen this thread and was going to jump in and say "Where was the moderation?!?" but if people say that nastier comments have been taken off then thats all good.

The thread should have been locked/moderated after the third post when personal insults were made imho. Once it goes down to that level it isnt worth saving. I really cant stand people mouthing off on the net,and insulting others. I reckon Tracy (klingclubber) wouldnt be that bothered but i've known people who have got in a right state over BB mssages.....

I wonder who bootycall really is?

I'd wager a dollar that they're a regular hiding under a new nic.

Stephen/James - Does the IP trace match them up with any other users?

Barbie - I mailed you this morning with some comments about this site,then it all kicked off,lol. :eek:

I got your out of office thing....did you know it had a spelling mistake on it,lol hope no one important mailed ya ;) :lol:

N8 said:
I got your out of office thing....did you know it had a spelling mistake on it,lol hope no one important mailed ya ;) :lol:

:oops: What did I spell wrong, my name :eek: :p

Btw I posted those piccies to you this morning so should be with you tomorrow :D

At the end of the day, are we not all in the same boat; sharing a love of Ibiza and really excited about going and wanting to enhance everyone's experience?

I came on here last summer when I was an Ibiza virgin and found this site to be an invaluable source of info. Without it, I would have made many mistakes and not enjoyed myself half as much as I did.

So rather than mock those who are helpful, why not say thankyou to the people who make the site what it is?

Ahem!

Back