Ibiza snobs... why do so many visit this forum??

mandy_d said:
or maybe someone has touched a raw nerve, with regards to the westend-lout-cheap-thingy!

ehhh... doesn't saying something like that just prove what bootycall is saying?

### barx

barx said:
mandy_d said:
or maybe someone has touched a raw nerve, with regards to the westend-lout-cheap-thingy!

ehhh... doesn't saying something like that just prove what bootycall is saying?

### barx

no it doesn't prove anything. You can say what you want but you don't have to be aggressive about it and be crude about peoples photo's.

Ive only just found this forum, and i have to say, im finding it immensly helpful for my impending visit.

Ive got loads of questions etc, and so far, most are being answered with genuine answers.

I say, ignore the eejits thats hassle folks :p

Dublin Born said:
IBIZALISA said:
Cant get into it this year, roll on september for the salon!!!

Beware the toast that has no ears!!

:eek:

so seriously what did you think of ray waxing the monkey. I don't think i could show my face again if 10 million people were watching my efforts. i mean if i ever did such a thing

Yeah I only read about that in the paper, think he could've made it a bit more private, , proper drew attention to himself ay! His poor mum what must she be thinking! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: i think this forum is great...... really helped me when i went to ibiza for the first time last year, so feel free to ask anything but if they answer something you´re not expecting, so what?... have a good time there

hmmmmm... i just read this thread for the first time...i really wonder why people who are THAT annoyed join a messageboard!? i mean, if my opinion is that a messageboard is full of snobs bashing on newbies, then i wouldn´t bother about joining. :eek:

i´ve been here for over a half year now, and (depending on my leisure time) i keep reading and sometimes writing here now and then - not often, but regularly ;)
i wouldn´t have stayed here if i hadn´t the feeling that i´m with "my equals" -

maybe such people are bored with their monotonous life so that they try to provoke some verbal "action" via the internet. at least they are safe from being beaten up! :lol:

you see, this board is not only full of information, cool people, fun and entertainment, but you get also the opportunity to create a psychologic profile :p

great threads back in the day 8)
... now sadly the forum is floating away into nomansland :confused:

is this such a great thread? or have I missed something

X has a rant

everybody else rounds on him

X gets banned / airbrushed / disappears to the himalayas / drowns at es paradis

the latecomers adopt the moral high ground

thread closeth

thread resurrected

also where are these snobs? there aren't nearly enough snobs on here - I can count about 3 of us

... X has a rant

thread closeth

thread resurrected ...
thanks for the summary :lol:
i actually only read the headline and the first post :twisted:

This thread was on when I was just a lurker. I stayed out of the fray. I got the impression at first there were alot of snobs. After while you see who winds people up.

is this such a great thread? or have I missed something

X has a rant

thread closeth

thread resurrected

also where are these snobs? there aren't nearly enough snobs on here - I can count about 3 of us

Hey i'm a self proclaimed snob:) but don't consider myself the Ibiza guru type afterall despite my many many years visiting the Isla Blanca i don't consider myself knowlegable enough to comment on Spotlighter question's about Club's, Restaurants and hotel resorts etc. The Ibiza landscape has changed alot over the past few decades thus i don't make much of an effort visiting the BBC 'eldorado' style new towns that have sprung up all over the Island:evil: occupied by people who think they're snob's but are actually as common as muck:lol:

Enjoy your UK Winter weather:lol:

I am a snob in the sense that i think bling ppl and chavs should stick to marbella and malia and take SHM and Guetta with them 8)

Back