Ibiza snobs... why do so many visit this forum??

great! even though ive been in Ibiza 4 times I still need some "educating" as the island has so much to offer, and all though we all mainly go for clubbing, party, sun´n fun - we´ve all got different stories to tell! 8)

well said ibiza-girlie. the author of this topic is just frustrateed with women or something and decided to have a go at you and barbie.

Dublin Born said:
well said ibiza-girlie. the author of this topic is just frustrateed with women or something and decided to have a go at you and barbie.

More like jealous of us foxy females!

;)

kitten's head said:
Dublin Born said:

More like jealous of us foxy females!

;)

foxy , foxeee lady. ;) ;) ;) maybe he was just frustrated like Ray in big brother the other night but instead of going to the toilet to play with mister twinky he needs to verbally abuse foxy ladies

Dublin Born said:
foxy , foxeee lady. ;) ;) ;) maybe he was just frustrated like Ray in big brother the other night but instead of going to the toilet to play with mister twinky he needs to verbally abuse foxy ladies

That was a classic piece of TV viewing, best thing that has happened this series :p ;)

Dublin Born said:
what do you mean yours is dull. Do you guys not see the same as we do in Ireland.

You mean Ray having a w@nk :D We saw that, but that's been best bit for me, the rest of this series is soooooo dull :rolleyes: :confused:

Don't know but I haven't been that interested in this series so far.

When it gets to the point that the hero of the show is a man who tells science jokes and talks about toast, you know it is time to stop :lol:

IBIZALISA said:
Cant get into it this year, roll on september for the salon!!!

Beware the toast that has no ears!!

:eek:

so seriously what did you think of ray waxing the monkey. I don't think i could show my face again if 10 million people were watching my efforts. i mean if i ever did such a thing

Dublin Born said:
so seriously what did you think of ray waxing the monkey. I don't think i could show my face again if 10 million people were watching my efforts. i mean if i ever did such a thing

I thought it was a good bit of viewing, it's only natural ain't it, holed up in that place, I'm suprised they're all not at it :p ;)

I got sent a clip of Elizabeth, the dull frumpy one from BB a coupla years back doing the hooded claw thing under the covers. I should see if i can dig it out ;)

bootycall im quite annoyed at your comments regarding other members!

i dont think ive ever seen others put people down, like you have, cause this isnt that type of forum!

everyone is really helpful and friendly to one another on the board (especially newbies) and maybe this board isnt 'suited' to your 'personality'!

or maybe someone has touched a raw nerve, with regards to the westend-lout-cheap-thingy!

Back