Ibiza snobs... why do so many visit this forum??

klingclubber said:
xpander said:
He's just looking for a rise out of people, life's too short to bother
with people like that.

The people on this board are kind, funny, genuine, some of the
best people I've ever had the honour of speaking to, he just
hasn't realised that yet unfortunately.

nice words, xpander!! :D and too true

i went for a ciggy and calmed down, am completely over it now!
8)

I think I'll go for a ciggy in a mo too - little nicotine fix does the
world of good!!!!!

Booty call,

Why do they call you that anyway, is that what your cell mate used to call you when you were locked up.

You need top0 be locked up with attitude you've got! :twisted:

Yep, think I'll go for a cigarette as well, good call I haven't been for over half an hour (LOL!)- passes the time n all that! :D

cool-smiley-014.gif

orite toffer!

im flying out on friday morning....get in there!!!
u going to space?? if so, whos playing on the 15th?

Can't do space - It's on Sunday and I'm off to Judgement Sunday @ Eden (trance feind that I am), got guest listed for it so it's a done deal!

Looks like Underwater for tues and Definitely Cream for the Thursday.

But, Bora bora is the one I really want to go to - something a bit different!

Dunno who is playing at space though.

Are you coming to Coastline on 19th? Me & Ruth are having B'day drinks with A few of the others from the board -then some going to ministry I think and some of us off to Cream.

nice one! ;)
Thatd be great, havent decided which (if any) im going to out of ministry and cream...flying back to blighty friday morning.

definately hook up at coastline..should be just me and my mate, thats if i can remember!!!! :rolleyes:

I come on here every day and dont feel that Guru's take over i think you all do a great job! ive learnt sooo much since i have come on this forum!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!! ;)

God I'm out the office all day and look at all the excitement that has gone off :rolleyes:

I don't profess to be a guru, I have just been to Ibiza 9 times and if people ask a question like where is Kuhmaras, or when is best time to go to Space I'd like to think that I'm giving them a bit of advice. Some people on here have never been before, maybe flying from America, Canada, wherever, spending £1000s of pounds for a 2 wk holiday and they want to make sure they are going to be getting the most out of their 2 wks by pre-planning.

And if everyone on here can make people's holidays that bit better by sharing knowledge/tips/advice then all the better.

Who was that weirdo??

It's one thing coming on and making some valid points but another coming on and being down right nasyy about people :rolleyes:

Oh well the sun is shining and I'm flying to Ibiza in 9 days so I'm just going to spread a bit of pink Babs love around :p :D

right back at ya Babs - less than four days for me - so excited I can hardly sleep at nights - gonna pop me ibiza cherry at long last!!!

just an asshole who doesn´t deserve to go the the island himself, god help the poor person he asks for directions. He´s probably gonna tell him he or she´s a snob for knowing more than he does - idiot!

moderators are there any rules for these kinda people???

Toffer said:
right back at ya Babs - less than four days for me - so excited I can hardly sleep at nights - gonna pop me ibiza cherry at long last!!!

I bet you can't wait!!!!!!!!! I've got to wait until 3rd September for
my hols! Boooh! It will be worth the wait though! Hooray!

Back