Hotel discussion thread

Staying at Azuline hotel bergantine in the bay was here last year and no complaints, coming in at about 1000 for 11nights all inclusive not to bad all in all long as i have a few drinks and breakfasts will be worth it.
Liked the atmosphere in the bay and all other hotels seem be dearer/same price for this length stay.

Ive got a quick question..
Were going to cala llonga this year in an apartment.
You know the supplied on the wall flat tvs..
Has anyone ever tried a firestick and plugged that in the watch amazon tv in english..
Because we cant really watch the spanish tele.
Im just curious thats all.

Ive got a quick question..
Were going to cala llonga this year in an apartment.
You know the supplied on the wall flat tvs..
Has anyone ever tried a firestick and plugged that in the watch amazon tv in english..
Because we cant really watch the spanish tele.
Im just curious thats all.

It should work although when we have used Amazon prime tv from our phone app sometimes it picks up Spanish version due to location

It should work although when we have used Amazon prime tv from our phone app sometimes it picks up Spanish version due to location
Yeah, think you might need a vpn if you want location specific stuff like iPlayer/itv. If you’ve got a dodgy fire stick from some geezer down the pub like I have, all the iptv stuff that they install on it should work though

Yeah, think you might need a vpn if you want location specific stuff like iPlayer/itv. If you’ve got a dodgy fire stick from some geezer down the pub like I have, all the iptv stuff that they install on it should work though
You know what..
I might get a dodgy one..
My nephews got 1..
Good idea..
Holiday essential tv..

I always take a Firestick when travelling now. Yeah you’ll need VPNs or as others have said if you’ve got IPTV then it’s all good. The only issue I’ve ever had is sometimes connecting it to hotel Wi-Fi if there’s a login page but you can usually get it working OK. You won’t have that issue in an apartment.

Ok, looked at flights out next week (Tues/Sat) and Ryanair, bless them, have perfect times and prices.

The majority of hotels don't have any availablility on booking.com; but the ones that do are jaw-droppingly expensive. Hotel Argos (Talamanca) £1110 single room four nights?

W-h-a-t??????? And the others aren't much better, Eurostars £785 for a suite (smallest available). I'm gonna hunt round, luckily there appear to be apartments for around £600 on Trivago - and I reckon that's still £200 too much - but if that's what hotels are charging minimum, in April, way out of season, Ibiza can get stuffed.

Ok, looked at flights out next week (Tues/Sat) and Ryanair, bless them, have perfect times and prices.

The majority of hotels don't have any availablility on booking.com; but the ones that do are jaw-droppingly expensive. Hotel Argos (Talamanca) £1110 single room four nights?

W-h-a-t??????? And the others aren't much better, Eurostars £785 for a suite (smallest available). I'm gonna hunt round, luckily there appear to be apartments for around £600 on Trivago - and I reckon that's still £200 too much - but if that's what hotels are charging minimum, in April, way out of season, Ibiza can get stuffed.

Mark Doyle aka former poster @exhedofkandi posted that he stayed the the refurbed Piscis Park, now Vibra something, for £55/night included breakfast last week and that it was alright.....

Back