Hotel discussion thread

Just had an email letting me know that hotel vibra piscis will now be known as hotel vibra district.

I wonder what’s behind the name change?

It also mentions the opening of a new Ryans in June called Lolas.
IMG-20230308-124206.jpg

Just had an email letting me know that hotel vibra piscis will now be known as hotel vibra district.

I wonder what's behind the name change?

Never understood why they kept the somewhat notorious name when they did the big refurb. If you're ever bored Google 'piscis Ibiza reviews' and it's a funny read :)

Definitely trying to shake the bad rep of the old place then

Relying on the collective wisdom of the forum here...I need to book a hotel for just one night. I'll already be based in San An Bay and want to go to Pikes that one night, before travelling home the next day. Have done a bit of research and have come up with the following options:
  1. One night in the Amare - looks nice, very 'for the Gram' it appears in terms of it's clientele but could be good people watching around the pool. I'd have to pay and it's about £280 for the night which isn't an issue. Pros are location in terms of getting to and from Pikes, plus not far to go in terms of transferring from my previous place. Cons are I have to pay for it.
  2. One night at the W in Santa Eularia. Looks alright here too. Main reason I'm considering here is that I can get the room on points so it wouldn't cost me anything. I've never been to SE in all my time in Ibiza - so it's somewhere new for me. Cons are it's more of a pain in terms of taxis back and forth.
What do people think? Any other options worth checking out that I may have missed? Cheers!

Relying on the collective wisdom of the forum here...I need to book a hotel for just one night. I'll already be based in San An Bay and want to go to Pikes that one night, before travelling home the next day. Have done a bit of research and have come up with the following options:
  1. One night in the Amare - looks nice, very 'for the Gram' it appears in terms of it's clientele but could be good people watching around the pool. I'd have to pay and it's about £280 for the night which isn't an issue. Pros are location in terms of getting to and from Pikes, plus not far to go in terms of transferring from my previous place. Cons are I have to pay for it.
  2. One night at the W in Santa Eularia. Looks alright here too. Main reason I'm considering here is that I can get the room on points so it wouldn't cost me anything. I've never been to SE in all my time in Ibiza - so it's somewhere new for me. Cons are it's more of a pain in terms of taxis back and forth.
What do people think? Any other options worth checking out that I may have missed? Cheers!
Is there anything available at Pikes itself?

Is there anything available at Pikes itself?
Tbh I've not checked - that would be ideal. In previous years you have to stay for 3-night minimum over the weekend so it's a non-starter I think.

Update - yep just checked and 3-day minimum stay applies.

Last edited:
Worth an ask- go direct to them rather than relying on their availability calendar. SAB to SE and back to Pikes and then home to SE is a proper shag, strong advise against option 2

Was just about to say the same, its a lot of driving/taxiing and San An to SE is one of the weaker bus routes on the island too.

SE is a lovely spot though, great for a relaxing break and some trendy spots have opened the last few years, so i'd say fit in SE another time @Naive Melody

Worth an ask- go direct to them rather than relying on their availability calendar. SAB to SE and back to Pikes and then home to SE is a proper shag, strong advise against option 2

Definitely worth asking directly. I've booked rooms there when there was no availability showing on their website. Often they keeps rooms aside.

Back