Glastonbury 2011

On a slightly separate note, one of my team mates fractured his ankle about 7 weeks ago. Because he didn't rest it like he was told, it's still f***ed, he can't put any weight on it and he's talking about not going. I think he's being a fool to pass it up as you never know when you're going again do you? So anyway is it at all possible to sell your ticket to anyone but your doppelganger?

I believe this is what wheelchairs were invented for

Anyone going to body&soul festival this weekend?mount kimbie,the field,nicolas jaar,plaid,don letts,lamb,fat freddys drop,brandt brauer frick and a few more... ballinlough castle,clonmellon an hour from dublin...8)

Note on Efestivals about tent thefts:

Hi Festival friends - if you are anything like me you are in a high state of excitement right now, probably packed and maybe even on your way.

I just want you all to be aware that unfortunately there are always tent thefts at Glastonbury, especially the first few nights when people are carrying large sums of money with them.
sad.gif

Those heading for Camp Triangle please be aware that this area (Penards Hill) is always targeted by thieves and there seem to be stories each year of blatent tent thefts where large sums of money are taken, whilst people are asleep in their tents!
huh.gif

Please take ths information on board and keep your valuables safe - the best place being the charity based lockup's available across the site.These are free to use and operate on a donations policy - I have never heard of stuff going missing from lockups.

So if you have large sums of money, or an expensive camera or smart phone you would be advised to use these lockups!
smile.gif

If you have any decent tips, stories or warnings on this matter please post them here so other people can avoid being victims.

Ello dear!

I'd love to...!

Not sure where we're camping yet - possibly the less lairy part of pennards. Bit worried about tent thefts though. :x

Perhaps we could do a naked spiral dance vortex healing & meditation workshop in the green fields. :lol:

Ello dear!

I'd love to...!

Not sure where we're camping yet - possibly the less lairy part of pennards. Bit worried about tent thefts though. :x

Perhaps we could do a naked spiral dance vortex healing & meditation workshop in the green fields. :lol:

We're heading for Pennards too... I'll message you my number and we'll try and locate eachother at some point!

Not too sure I'm ready to be healed (unless they can help my gammy knee :lol:) What about 2 Bad Mice @ Glade lounge at 10pm on Thursday? Old skool hardcore and acid house set 8) :p

We're heading for Pennards too... I'll message you my number and we'll try and locate eachother at some point!

Not too sure I'm ready to be healed (unless they can help my gammy knee :lol:) What about 2 Bad Mice @ Glade lounge at 10pm on Thursday? Old skool hardcore and acid house set 8) :p

Sounds wonderfully horrid. Those old skool Thursday glade sessions are always the maddest of the entire festival. Expect a health and safety disaster zone with massive inflatables, old ravers crowd surfing in rubber dinghis, screaming, whistleblowing and general 'old enough to know better-ness'. :lol:

Sounds wonderfully horrid. Those old skool Thursday glade sessions are always the maddest of the entire festival. Expect a health and safety disaster zone with massive inflatables, old ravers crowd surfing in rubber dinghis, screaming, whistleblowing and general 'old enough to know better-ness'. :lol:

Oh yeah, I am expecting it to be filled with crusties who were 30 when the original Bombscare came out in 1995 :lol: and haven't let go of the era since.

I'm considering getting my glo-sticks out of hibernation for this one :lol:

Back