first season without after hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there are lots of families.But what do they do after the sun goes down?Ok so there not at a "CLUB" There at there favorite bar,pub,restaurant,Music Bar Getting ****ty!In a More mature way we will say.:twisted:

Yes there are lots of families.But what do they do after the sun goes down?Ok so there not at a "CLUB" There at there favorite bar,pub,restaurant,Music Bar Getting ****ty!In a More mature way we will say.:twisted:
well no.. not neccesarily.

Didn't you go to regular bars and restuarants? I don't see what this has to do with day-clubs or 'afterhours'?

I know i got off topic here i was just going with the previous conversation.I guess ill just have wait and see for myslef when i get there.Since my question of whether or not there will be music anywhere during the day in ibiza this yr was not answered.Perhaps noone knows the scoop yet.I wont effect me to much but its still nice just to sit at lets say orange corner on a sunny day listen to tunes and drink a nice cold one.Lil things like this makes some poeples holiday nice.

...I guess ill just have wait and see for myslef when i get there.
.. .Lil things ... makes some poeples holiday nice.
2lt3cxl.gif
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=c5TDS8nmtsA
2lt3cxl.gif

What's really weird is that in a form titled "CLUBBING / IBIZA PARTIES AND CLUBS" people are being viewed as narrow-minded for being upset that a new law has been passed which puts limits on clubbing and parties.

Are those defending the new laws really surprised that people who spend time looking at an ibiza clubbing forum are upset about this? The number of posts and threads within the clubbing forums FAR outnumber the posts in any of the "non-clubbing" related threads.

Obviously the vast majority of people who frequent this website go mostly for the parties. Any law that restricts that is certainly going to anger us!

It seems pretty unfair to go with the "this island is not just for you" argument on a message board which clearly is designed for and visted by people who go to party.

Fact is, the law has passed. If those of us who are upset about this want to complain, let us complain! Seems like the Ibiza Clubbing Forum should be a place we can whine about it and not have to deal with being lectured to. It's not like all this complaining is going to change the law.

I for one have put my plans on hold to think about whether it is worth a $1,500 flight if the highlight of the trip (We Love Sundays & DC-10 during the day) is no longer an option.

I for one have put my plans on hold to think about whether it is worth a $1,500 flight if the highlight of the trip (We Love Sundays & DC-10 during the day) is no longer an option.

i'm going to play devils advocate here :)

whether you spend 15$ or 1500$ shouldnt make any difference, make your decision whether not being able to go to dc10 or space before 4.30pm means you go somewhere else and then stick with it

thems are the rules and thats what happening, so peeps - its make your mind up times ;)

I'm sure other parties will appear that will make up for the loss :twisted: don't let the authorities win as if everyone thinks like this the atmosphere won't ever be the same!! Also, no one knows what will happen in 2009 :evil::evil::evil:

i'm going to play devils advocate here :)

whether you spend 15$ or 1500$ shouldnt make any difference, make your decision whether not being able to go to dc10 or space before 4.30pm means you go somewhere else and then stick with it

thems are the rules and thats what happening, so peeps - its make your mind up times ;)

I think that's what makes many people sad, ... there isn't anywhere else with the quality and amount of daytime parties to dance in the summer sun!

I'm quite clear that those are the rules. My point was that it seems wrong that people, on a clubbing forum, are saying that "not only have the laws changed but you have to like them and agree with them". It seems perfectly normal for many people to be unhappy that such limits are being imposed.

I'm quite clear that those are the rules. My point was that it seems wrong that people, on a clubbing forum, are saying that "not only have the laws changed but you have to like them and agree with them". It seems perfectly normal for many people to be unhappy that such limits are being imposed.

I think its more so that there is nothing we can do, unless we are ibiza politicians.

like you, I have many happy memories dancing under the sun at DC10, Matinee, We love etc etc...but if its a clubbing holiday you're after, where else can you still get that quantity and quality of clubbing on a beautiful island?

I think its more so that there is nothing we can do, unless we are ibiza politicians.

like you, I have many happy memories dancing under the sun at DC10, Matinee, We love etc etc...but if its a clubbing holiday you're after, where else can you still get that quantity and quality of clubbing on a beautiful island?

MAYBE ONE DAY ILL EXPERIENCE THIS SOMEWHERE.Last yr DC10 was closed this yr no after hours.Guess i showed up to late.

MAYBE ONE DAY ILL EXPERIENCE THIS SOMEWHERE.Last yr DC10 was closed this yr no after hours.Guess i showed up to late.

I never show up at DC10 until about 4:00... often with We love, I don't show up until about 3:00 ... so its not much lost.

The only one I love being at from 8:00 am and gets busy from that time and has the best best best best best atmostphere is Matinee.

If you get to Dc10 at 4:30 it will be fine! :)

I never show up at DC10 until about 4:00... often with We love, I don't show up until about 3:00 ... so its not much lost.

The only one I love being at from 8:00 am and gets busy from that time and has the best best best best best atmostphere is Matinee.

If you get to Dc10 at 4:30 it will be fine! :)

WOOHOOO is dc10 everyday or just mondays?I also didnt get to go to bora bora or amnesia last yr.Which is ok cuz i can go this yr.During the day i drove around the island and visited different beaches and what not.I was with my wife.BUT this yr its me and the guys so any info on what to do during the day except beach laying will be appreciated.Thats why i asked about smaller beach bars as well cuz i like to prime up in the day.But if i have to wait till 4:30 everyday then so be it.

WOOHOOO is dc10 everyday or just mondays?I also didnt get to go to bora bora or amnesia last yr.Which is ok cuz i can go this yr.During the day i drove around the island and visited different beaches and what not.I was with my wife.BUT this yr its me and the guys so any info on what to do during the day except beach laying will be appreciated.Thats why i asked about smaller beach bars as well cuz i like to prime up in the day.But if i have to wait till 4:30 everyday then so be it.

dc10's circo loco is on Mondays (DC10 is sometimes open on other days..not sure this year... ).. it's biggest event. Seriously, I might not have arrived last year until 4:30 and it was fine.. Will just be more people lined up to get in at that time.

You can think of it as your warm-up for cocoon later on that evening! ;)

If you wanna dance all day in the sun at a day club then go to club papaya at zcre beach in the island of pag, croatia. Its eastern europes version of ibiza. Its not quite the same but the club does have a waterslide in it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back