first season without after hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
... most of the big clubs you think about are NOT in south beach ...
correct, but their are certain laws etc in downtown miami, too.
... Space, Nocturnal, Pawn Shop, Parkwest ...
some of these names are more or less in trouble at the moment,
because these condominium-crap is spreading in "their" territory (+ other reasons).

why do you think space/miami´s terrace isn´t openair anymore and
had to put some kind of roof-construction on it´s terrace ...

and you know different ?
yes.
completely different.
i know quite a lot of people who go to ibiza since many many years and
every single year they go on different occasions ...

... NOT ONE of them "is responding positively to the new laws",
even people, who didn´t go a lot to dayparties ...

for fukc´s sake - why in the world should they "respond positively"
to certain laws which are limiting their clubbing-possibilities ?!?

ps:
but i can understand the pacha "international manager".
it´s the same like when a speedlimit would be introduced on all
german highways ... then the management would (have to) pretend
that this would have absolutely no effect on the fast porsches etc

The saving grace of this whole year for clubbing in Ibiza is Pete Tong continually talking up the island on his radio show and Tiesto returning to Ibiza, IMO without these happening people wouldn't so easily mask what is going on. Just my 2 cents.

The saving grace of this whole year for clubbing in Ibiza is Pete Tong continually talking up the island on his radio show and Tiesto returning to Ibiza, IMO without these happening people wouldn't so easily mask what is going on. Just my 2 cents.

for me, not at all. i wouldn't go see Tiesto if you paid me!, nor would i go to Pete Tong unless he had some really really good guest!

for me, not at all. i wouldn't go see Tiesto if you paid me!, nor would i go to Pete Tong unless he had some really really good guest!

Be that as it may, and you are not alone, but I am personally more excited about going this year than I have in any previous year. Maybe I'm being naive, but the lineups look awesome and I think that the clubs are all going to be rocking despite the intentions of some people in the Consell........

the coucil is trying to scare off the people who club all night and day and it looks like it's worked!!! 4.30pm - say 9.30pm is 5 hours of daylight, surely this is still like going to Pacha at 1am and it finishing at 6am but yes IT'S STILL IN DAYLIGHT!!! :eek:

I think most people should accept the 5 hours of daylight clubbing because next year is another storey!!!! 8) roll on 2008

Where to club at 6AM?

I read on this website that the new rules for 2008 are that the big clubs must close at 6AM. Is this true? If so, what are the clubbing options for 6AM after the big clubs close??? Where to go to continue the party?

I reckon everyone will just head to the beaches and have their own afterhours parties anyway!

They're usually a laugh!

well don't go to santa eulalia - they've just announced a music via earphones only/no parties/no ball games policy on the beaches. fascists!!!

Hooray - at last no being knocked on the head by people playing with those irritating noisy wooden bat and ball games. Although I can't help thinking some tasteful Balearic tunes are much more pleasant to listen to than lots of tinny squeaks from an assortment of headphones...

Wonder if that means they will take the (municipal) volleyball net down on Cala Lenya ? also no ball games on Aqua`s Blanca`s, Could be an interesting job for someone enforcing that one, oops wrong type of balls :lol::twisted::lol::twisted::lol:

Have a good one
Tim

On a more serious point, I was chatting to a friend about it the other day, The big question is where are possibly up to 10,000 (please correct me on this amount ) people in 3 different areas on the island going to go when the lights are switched on @ 6 am, Is everybody just going to go back to their room and sleep, hmmm for some reason I don`t think so, What is there to do ? Where is there to go ? how they going to get there ?
Suggestions please
Have a good one
Tim

i will prob just head over to the beach and see whats happening.....surley there will be a few gatherings....chance to meet a few people too

Alot of the 10,000 or whatever people will probs do what they have always done and go home . The clubs official closing time of 6am isnt that new and what proportion of those people do you really think carry on till lunchtime or later? Dont get me wrong im one of those people but I dont think your gona have thousands of people wandering the streets or beaches . We will get some idea in a week or 2's time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back