Facebook - what does the future hold?

Maybe it was Ray? :lol:

haha my work mate thought that aswell, but i deleted him off my account ages ago, seeing he liked to keep tabs on my life and relay what i got up to after reading my status's over the weekend :rolleyes:

Whoever it is, i am friends with on my fb and they have an i phone, so that narrowed it :spank:

haha my work mate thought that aswell, but i deleted him off my account ages ago, seeing he liked to keep tabs on my life and relay what i got up to after reading my status's over the weekend :rolleyes:

Whoever it is, i am friends with on my fb and they have an i phone, so that narrowed it :spank:

Can you track them by email addy? You should try to set a trap to catch the person.

Can you track them by email addy? You should try to set a trap to catch the person.

Dont even know where to start with doing that...

Both fake profiles have gone now from what i can see from fb on my phone, so all i need to do now is a HUGE fb clearout :!:

Dont even know where to start with doing that...

Both fake profiles have gone now from what i can see from fb on my phone, so all i need to do now is a HUGE fb clearout :!:

You are right it is gone, you should have become friends with one of their friends.

I think i have realised what has gone on here. Vic has gone out on a weekend, got legless as standard ;) tried to log into her facebook but was too p*ssed to remember the details, so set-up a new profile.
Obviously when sober she'd forgotten about this and resumed using her normal one, so far this has happened twice, how many more will this girl create... :lol:

I think i have realised what has gone on here. Vic has gone out on a weekend, got legless as standard ;) tried to log into her facebook but was too p*ssed to remember the details, so set-up a new profile.
Obviously when sober she'd forgotten about this and resumed using her normal one, so far this has happened twice, how many more will this girl create... :lol:

The scary thing is, this could be a likely story :lol:

:lol::lol:

Does he know he's famous on Spotlight yet ? ;)

Did cross my mind whether Ben aka Ikoda was really Ray who had cunningly contrived a meeting in Ibiza just to freak Vic out ...

I can assure you Ben and Ray are two totally different people....lol

If i met Ray like i did Ben on the edge of a cliff at the sun set spot in Ibiza, i can almost guarantee that Ray would not of been on the edge of the cliff for very long :lol:

If i met Ray like i did Ben on the edge of a cliff at the sun set spot in Ibiza, i can almost guarantee that Ray would not of been on the edge of the cliff for very long :lol:

:confused: - would he have been pushed over it or kidnapped to paint the town red :?: .. Ben's back isn't he ... we're all still waiting with baited breath for his story :lol:

:confused: - would he have been pushed over it or kidnapped to paint the town red :?: .. Ben's back isn't he ... we're all still waiting with baited breath for his story :lol:

Oh yeah...he should be.

Im sure he will be alive and kicking come next week on here 8)

Back