Exit Festival

There's two tickets including camping up for grabs at the moment....just click the banner below to enter....

There's two tickets including camping up for grabs at the moment....just click the banner below to enter....

FP - you are the only web PR person to consistently provide links actually worth visiting! Hurrah!

I'm quite excited about the whole thing. Haven't been to a proper music festival in ages... in fact, I guess I've only ever been to one-day events (SW4, Lollaplooza x 2) so 4 days is something new for me.

As an aside, for those who like a bit of industrial, I hear this is Ministry's last tour. My brother saw them in the States last week and said the show rocked 8)

They've set up a separate section on the website for Transfers and accomodation . The transfers bit seems pretty good value to me . Think its called ExitTrip or something

Just over a week to go! We getting there on tuesday , just deciding whether to arrange a transfer or chance a taxi from Belgrade airport

I'm facing the same dilemma... I'd prefer a transfer, I suppose, but I'm not sure about how that will work out with times, vehicle type, etc... don't want to wait an hour to squeeze into a cattle car and have a ton of stuff thrown on top of our luggage!

I'm facing the same dilemma... I'd prefer a transfer, I suppose, but I'm not sure about how that will work out with times, vehicle type, etc... don't want to wait an hour to squeeze into a cattle car and have a ton of stuff thrown on top of our luggage!

Well, that settles it... the last ExitTrip bus leaves just when we arrive in Belgrade, and the first one on Monday would get us back to Belgrade airport just when our flight takes off. In other words, that ain't working. And for the vans, you have to hire the whole van.

Looks like it's a taxi for us :confused: :lol:

We are gona be 2 ppl and the last coach leaves at exactly the same time we land tuesday so was thinking bout doing the car optiion , i assume its basically a taxi , altho alot more than the bus it seems cheaper than the 70euro each way fare Ive read about that you'd pay in a taxi?

it's funny... I initially read that a taxi would cost you about 30 euros but now they've got on the Exit site that it will cost you 50-90 euros each way. I'm guessing it might just be better to lock in the price at 60 euros and not worry about it.

Would it be best for me to change sterling to dollars here then get that changed over there?

Or just use my cash card?

My plan is to take a couple hundred Euros as back-up (since we're going to Montenegro afterwards and they use the Euro) but I'll be looking for a bank machine in the airport to draw some dinars off my card.

Back